Sign in to follow this  
starscream66

Bugged Weapons

So, 1.0... bugged weapons are still a very common thing. When Is this going to be sorted? It is completely unacceptable that this is still happening on a fully released game.

On 12/25/2018 at 9:47 AM, forteantimes23 said:

I'll give one. My Moisin vanished from my back. 

Sorry to say but we still need more info.  Did you get it right before server restart? Did the server crash before you lost it? Did it crash any time between when you logged out and logged back in? Are you positive without a doubt that it didn't crash during that time?

Lots of instances of 'vanishing' weapons turn out to be pilot error, often caused by double carrying. I should know, I've done it lots myself...

Or server crashes ofc. Neither is ideal, but then neither is really a 'bug'.

One of the guys I run with had a weird instance happen to him. 

It began innocently enough while hunting a deer / elk / gazelle- whatever it was. Anyway he takes aim and immediately starts laughing because his character took on some weird pose... he looked okay to me but he said his sights were all wonked out. 

So he logged out and back in again to try and clear the issue....came back in and the server was fine but his gun and half his stuff was gone. 

Anyway- to the OP... there's not much we can do about it regardless of user error or game error. "Don't get attached to your gear" might as well be the game slogan for 1.0 as it has been for every version before it.