Sign in to follow this  
exacomvm

So this is 1.0 DayZ ?

3 hours ago, tandwan said:

I am right, you stupid ass. Because if you read the post BELOW, DIRECTLY BELOW this video it tells you what is going on and how to fix it. Just in case you missed it : 

When you pick up a mag with ammo already in it - even if its half full- Do NOT just top it off with more ammo- make sure to empty it to EMPTY, and refill it again. This will sync the mag with the server. Me and my group do this all the time and never had "ghost Bullets" - knock on wood..

That is LITERALLY the next post below it and you didn't read it, you just showed ghost bullets from someone else's video. No perspective, nothing. And again, you're still posting this shit HERE instead of HERE:

https://feedback.bistudio.com/project/view/2/

Fucking stop posting this cancer here, and post it on the right forums. Nobody on this forum can fix it, all you're doing at this point is pointing out the same shit everyone else is with broken English. The worst part of this entire thing is. THIS IS NOT HIT REGISTATION, THIS HAS ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH HIT REG. THIS IS GHOST BULLETS IN A MAGAZINE. Fucks sake.

Hey man, I don't offends you, so don't take the liberty to offends me. Rude... I don't want to kwow why a bug happens (Like the post telling with a magazine yet included in the weapon when spawns), at a player perspective I want to enjoy and bugs like this are not tolerable in a version called "1.0" (but here is pre-alpha in real, because has less content than Alpha and is still bugged). And at same I don't want to post this to none feedback page, devs know clearly of this problema, at Peter Nespesny occurs the same exact thing when was playing during stream, and his face when he said "I hit him..." explain all.... They saw how this game is broken and sucks.... No problem for me, I quit him and playing Red Orchestra 2 and Rising Storm 2 - Vietnam at least when I hit a target I kill him 

• Beans 1

43 minutes ago, GigiGamer87 said:

And at same I don't want to post this to none feedback page, devs know clearly of this problema, at Peter Nespesny occurs the same exact thing when was playing during stream, and his face when he said "I hit him..." explain all.... They saw how this game is broken and sucks.... No problem for me, I quit him and playing Red Orchestra 2 and Rising Storm 2 - Vietnam at least when I hit a target I kill him 

And at same I don't want to post this to none feedback page, devs know clearly of this problema

And at same I don't want to post this to none feedback page

That's all you had to say. You're just complaining to complain. Got it, moving right along.

6 hours ago, GigiGamer87 said:

And at same I don't want to post this to none feedback page, devs know clearly of this problema, at Peter Nespesny occurs the same exact thing when was playing during stream, and his face when he said "I hit him..." explain all.... They saw how this game is broken and sucks

Yeah something like: There are no Server crashes...they are just restarting :-)

Edited by grillstern666
  • Beans 1

4 hours ago, grillstern666 said:

Yeah something like: There are no Server crashes...there are just restarting :-)

Moment of embarassing... They clearly now the actual shit state of the game

to answer very first question : almost perfect. yea I know you've seen a foreigner word... "almost". Good luck. After fuckin 5 years I expect a LOT better from this game. And it's clearly not my problem if they didnt spend enough money to pay developers to get job done : I paid, I never get anythin back from them and never get paid for anything. In any case, good luck.

6 hours ago, grillstern666 said:

Yeah something like: There are no Server crashes...they are just restarting :-)

That's a bit vindictive. Things may be in a state at the moment, but the only people who are going to make them better are the devs.

• Beans 1

5 years of early access, 5 years of thousands on thousands of free play-testing hours and DayZ still doesn't have working zombies after releasing and having the nerve to charge £35 to new players? While we're at it, the netcode is STILL fundamentally broken, there are less weapons than during ALPHA, half the systems in the game are so bare-bones to the point of being meaningless in terms of their effect on gameplay, base persistence is practically non-existence and bugs are still the most likely cause of death.

Bohemia clearly have no respect for the customers to whom they promised so much and failed to deliver to time and time again. I (a long time ARMA player) will never purchase another bohemia product, I will advise every single person I know against giving Bohemia a single solitary penny. 

This is wholly unacceptable after years of messing around the community with delay after delay only to release a game that has barely improved since alpha and I can only imagine bohemia have spent the last 5 years laughing at us for foolishly expecting them to deliver functional game while spending our money on blackjack and ladies of the night.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheScruffyBandit said:

5 years of early access, 5 years of thousands on thousands of free play-testing hours and DayZ still doesn't have working zombies after releasing and having the nerve to charge £35 to new players? While we're at it, the netcode is STILL fundamentally broken, there are less weapons than during ALPHA, half the systems in the game are so bare-bones to the point of being meaningless in terms of their effect on gameplay, base persistence is practically non-existence and bugs are still the most likely cause of death.

Bohemia clearly have no respect for the customers to whom they promised so much and failed to deliver to time and time again. I (a long time ARMA player) will never purchase another bohemia product, I will advise every single person I know against giving Bohemia a single solitary penny. 

This is wholly unacceptable after years of messing around the community with delay after delay only to release a game that has barely improved since alpha and I can only imagine bohemia have spent the last 5 years laughing at us for foolishly expecting them to deliver functional game while spending our money on blackjack and ladies of the night.

I find this post interesting because zombies are working just fine on my server. The situation where they were getting stuck on things seems to have been remedy. In regards to them rate increasing for a released game? I -do- believe most companies who run an early access do increase the price of the game as a nod to those who stayed with them prior to release, so your argument is a bit invalid. I'm reading your rant here, and it's almost like you looked at other peoples posts and said, this sounds good i'll throw it into my post.

Bohemia has a lot of respect for their players, but Bohemia doesn't really look at this forum. The majority of the response you will get here is from other players, or the round about forum moderator who is in no way affiliated with Bohemia other then being a volunteer. If you would like to advise people not to buy the game, then maybe do so on Steam? Where they do have a place to actually rate the games you play and leave a comment on your thoughts.

I think the games improved a lot from what it used to be, considering at one point there was no food at all and starvation was a major cause of death. Vehicles have improved ten fold in my opinion compared to what they were. Used to when I drove a car I always got terrible FPS after a session, now I don't. Gun play is much more fluid now. People can't perma-sprint and zig zag (use latency) to make themselves impossible to hit. Also, you're spreading false information. You're not entirely sure what Bohemia spends the revenue of this game on, you're just making something up. But I mean, I guess it's o.k. on this forum to run with a conspiracy theory because everyone else is. Lol