Sign in to follow this  
nhow7108

@bohemia. Bug report page is down.

The bug tracker is down. Click the report a bug under troubleshoot.  

Unhandled Exception ("AphrontQueryException")

#1114: The table 'cache_markupcache' is full

Edited by nhow7108

Can confirm -- I need to report a bug anonymously, as I found a real nasty one that is repeatable 100% and totally annihilates the server. I've nicknamed it, "Death Starring". We REALLY need that bug reporter up and running. Can anyone report to them that their bug tracker is down with Twitter?

Edited by Nana Pudden

1 hour ago, Nana Pudden said:

Can confirm -- I need to report a bug anonymously, as I found a real nasty one that is repeatable 100% and totally annihilates the server. I've nicknamed it, "Death Starring". We REALLY need that bug reporter up and running. Can anyone report to them that their bug tracker is down with Twitter?

Is it the metal wire on a fence thing?

4 hours ago, Nana Pudden said:

if you have a big panic on, and you need to contact someone  - message direct to ImpulZ on this blog.   He'll get it. 

Or any of the Devs here.

Sign in to follow this