Sign in to follow this  
Jex

No Text on UI

Hi there,

This is the issue I have on startup. I've googled for an answer but doesn't seem as though anyone else is having this issue...

I tried resetting the ini file for graphics to defaul and I reinstalled the game but it's still the same.

15347369FA8D309C0E1CF3D33F6B4A7CB4169755

After the last update I still have the same blank text though I see a character in the background. How is it they couldn't even get the UI working?

That looks like you are morphed between 0.63 and 1.0 - try deleting your Dayz folders under My Documents and under \Users\{your id}\AppData\Local and then in Steam, verify your game files and try again.

15 hours ago, drgullen said:

That looks like you are morphed between 0.63 and 1.0 - try deleting your Dayz folders under My Documents and under \Users\{your id}\AppData\Local and then in Steam, verify your game files and try again.

Thanks for the reply, I had Dayz uninstalled and recently installed it again. I then verified the files and used the delete local data option too,. I'll try deleting it manually and verify again - thanks - gives me some hope again lol :)

15 hours ago, GaryWalnuts said:

also check to make sure you have no launch options in dayz properties under steam library

Thanks! I'll check that too - hope you both have a great Christmas! :)