Sign in to follow this  
Ryan JG

Tent Locations

So, I lost my tent in the latest update but cant seem to find one now!

Any idea of the best places to snatch one up?

Tents can be found a lot of places, they are considered a medium spawn type of loot, so you wont find one on a table in a house or next to beds ect.. I underlined can because I have only ever found one since they were implemented. I found mine in a drive-shed type garage next to a house. I have read they can spawn on top of apartment buildings as well. Word to the wise to have some camo netting on your ready for when you find one. They are bright blue and even with camo netting will most lily be found by others. I  thought I had my hidden really well at the very top of the map amongst trees and it wasn't long before someone found it :(

• Beans 1

1 hour ago, nhow7108 said:

Broken link

Don't know what to tell you because it works on my end...

48 minutes ago, Anyeurysm said:

Don't know what to tell you because it works on my end...

Working now. Weird. It was broken a few hours ago for me. 

1 hour ago, xzDIABLOzx said:

Tents can be found a lot of places, they are considered a medium spawn type of loot, so you wont find one on a table in a house or next to beds ect.. I underlined can because I have only ever found one since they were implemented. I found mine in a drive-shed type garage next to a house. I have read they can spawn on top of apartment buildings as well. Word to the wise to have some camo netting on your ready for when you find one. They are bright blue and even with camo netting will most lily be found by others. I  thought I had my hidden really well at the very top of the map amongst trees and it wasn't long before someone found it :(

Yeaj i found several players tents. I now have 4 tents. My first one was found in a double door garage.

Man this is killing me! I hate server hoping but damn I tempted. I have now had 4 days of searching and nothing!

8 minutes ago, Ryan JG said:

Man this is killing me! I hate server hoping but damn I tempted. I have now had 4 days of searching and nothing!

Start looking for something else and you'll find one, or grab up some camo netting then drop it, you'll find a tent right after that lol. Seems everytime I drop something that incomplete, like a gun with no mags, I find the thing I needed to complete it haha ?

Edited by xzDIABLOzx
  • Haha 1

On 12/10/2018 at 10:03 AM, xzDIABLOzx said:

I  thought I had my hidden really well at the very top of the map amongst trees and it wasn't long before someone found it :(

The edge of the map is among the worst places to hide things. Everybody thinks of remote areas, so people going shopping for used goods knows where to go.  Game has been out for a while.  Everything has been done before.  Try trying the things you have never read anywhere ; )

• Like 1