Sign in to follow this  
Andy Veldema

Zombie with no sound.

Hi all. I have a problem. I do not hear zombies. I can see them. But they do not make a sound. Who else has this problem

it  has happened to me once I was just walking then 2 zombies come attack me from behind.

It happens when you enter a town and the game is trying to load a bunch of stuff in.

Zombies, gunshots, wolves and vehicles have all had moments of no sound during a long play yesterday (two of my friends were running down the middle of a road heading into Stary and were run over by a 4x4 that they didn't even hear bearing down on them...). The developers know about the sound issues and will hopefully have them resolved with the next patch / update. 

21 hours ago, Molecular Drift 1.0 said:

Zombies, gunshots, wolves and vehicles have all had moments of no sound during a long play yesterday (two of my friends were running down the middle of a road heading into Stary and were run over by a 4x4 that they didn't even hear bearing down on them...). The developers know about the sound issues and will hopefully have them resolved with the next patch / update. 

I wait with patience.

• Like 1

Zombies without sound, weapon shots without sound, doors without sound and so on.....much worse than before the patch.

Sign in to follow this