Sign in to follow this  
MarczXD320

Suposedly helicopter crashes are back too.

Definitely Bohemia did some kind of ''secret hot fix'' without any announcement.

Besides cars being spawned now it looks like helicopter crashes are also back, reditt users are reporting their finds.

Am i missing more fixes here ?

wHLvjdC.png

• Like 2

The update thread detailed a lot of what was added and fixed, not everything sadly.

LT + Y now reloads without breaking your gun.

No longer need to hold Y to swap between quick slot.

Examples ^

7 minutes ago, Man Parts 241 said:

The update thread detailed a lot of what was added and fixed, not everything sadly.

Examples ^

The LT + Y thing was fixed before this large content patch was even released. The patch before If I recall.

12 minutes ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Examples ^

I think he's talking about like today. They haven't posted any updates since the big release, yet all of a sudden today people are finding cars, shotguns not crashing your game anymore, heli crashes are spawning, ect ect. They definitely did some sort of secret hot fix.

Just now, Dopplerman said:

I think he's talking about like today. They haven't posted any updates since the big release, yet all of a sudden today people are finding cars, shotguns not crashing your game anymore, heli crashes are spawning, ect ect. They definitely did some sort of secret hot fix.

Prolly was a hot fix then. Good to know.

4 minutes ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Prolly was a hot fix then. Good to know.

Speak of the fucking devil no longer that 5 minutes after I posted that reply I find a car........ Wasn't even looking for one fuck yeah!

• Haha 2

Just now, Dopplerman said:

Speak of the fucking devil no longer that 5 minutes after I posted that reply I find a car........ Wasn't even looking for one fuck yeah!

That's usually how it is. Find what you're looking for while not even searching for it lol

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Man Parts 241 said:

That's usually how it is. Find what you're looking for while not even searching for it lol

Exactly.

38 minutes ago, Dopplerman said:

There is other thing i want to point out.

You know how awful the FPS is in big cities, where the game runs at like, 5-10 FPS.

Well, right now i am in the middle of Elektro, and although rendering and buldings dissapearing are a big issue, the game is running surprisingly fine at 25-30 FPS.

I am in a daytime server btw, no raining.

They just did a fix server side I'm assuming, car spawns and heli spawns and constant night and rain were bugged on there end not from the downloadable update. I've been carrying a shotgun for an hour now and not crashed but admittedly I've not fired it yet so here's to hoping in genuinely functional now. Fingers crossed 

Ok, so here's a list of the fix so far:

- Hatchback drivable car

- Police car random event

- Helicopter crash random event

- Shotgun don't crash the game anymore

- Higher frames per second on big cities

Edited by MarczXD320

On 11/28/2018 at 7:18 PM, MarczXD320 said:

Ok, so here's a list of the fix so far:

- Hatchback drivable car

- Police car random event

- Helicopter crash random event