Turdstick

Power Generators

Generators power on with spark plugs, which I've tested however; when attaching power cables and flood lights they don't work. 

I've switched the lights on by highlighting and pressing up and x to turn on, but no joy.

Anyone had any joy with this?

Thanks

Did you find a jerry can and filled the generator with gas?

5 hours ago, odin_lowe said:

Did you find a jerry can and filled the generator with gas?

It turns on without gas, just a spark plug required apparently, the the Gen turns on but nothing plugged in works.

Make sure the generators turned off to begin with. Plug in construction Light either directly to generator or via cable reel. You can't move the light to far away from the generator once it's plugged in or it'll unplug itself so make sure it's relatively close before placing it down. You can always use the cable feel to extend the distance. Then finally turn the generator on. Everything must be plugged in & placed down before turning the generator on. I've got several working since update so this method works. Hope that helps :)

• Beans 1

Tried that, the lights stay a solid grey so I know I've not moved too far away, it may just be down to the lag on server, glitch etc... I'll try again when I get back to camp.

Now the Christmas tree lights, they're a head scratcher, got them hooked up, attached to tent, but again won't power.

Micromanage from inventory to tents, barrels, anything really is buggy at the min. I'm just happy, that we've got new things to occupy :-)

Cheers for the response man.