Sign in to follow this  
Man Parts 241

I know we didn't get a wipe!?

Was there a patch? Or did they sort the servers with a server wipe? Or did the base de-spawn? Mine de-spawned on day halfway through Saturday, had a few walls up, half a guests tower, tent, barrel , generator with contruction light etc. Server de-sync occurred , I log back in and it's all gone lol. 

They did warn us that the base buildings janky at best and prone to simply dissapearing, the persistency was never applied to them during this testing stage. But if your base has gone I feel for ya man, just remember that you know have a knowledgeable advantage for when the game goes 1.0 and full persistency is in effect. All the noobs killing fresh spawns on the coast after serverhoppin for an hour ain't gonna last long against groups of players building fortresses with legitimately farmed loot stored. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bandito6000 said:

Like full character?  Or just base and stashes?

Base and stashes. It's watevs tho. Relocate and do it again.

Edited by Man Parts 241

3 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

Was there a patch? Or did they sort the servers with a server wipe? Or did the base de-spawn? Mine de-spawned on day halfway through Saturday, had a few walls up, half a guests tower, tent, barrel , generator with contruction light etc. Server de-sync occurred , I log back in and it's all gone lol. 

They did warn us that the base buildings janky at best and prone to simply dissapearing, the persistency was never applied to them during this testing stage. But if your base has gone I feel for ya man, just remember that you know have a knowledgeable advantage for when the game goes 1.0 and full persistency is in effect. All the noobs killing fresh spawns on the coast after serverhoppin for an hour ain't gonna last long against groups of players building fortresses with legitimately farmed loot stored. 

Yea, I know. I ain't even mad. My friends and I will have it back in no time.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Yea, I know. I ain't even mad. My friends and I will have it back in no time.

Glad it didn't trigger you dude, your an OG Xbox forum poster at this point, I've enjoyed your posts since you had your shop lol . It'd be a shame to lose a player who obviously loves the game even in all it's janked up glory lol. I see you on the high pop NL servers a lot but haven't bumped into you yet in chat, I'm sure we've ended each others lives alon the way a few times though lol

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this