Sign in to follow this  
Lowtemptepenes

Day time servers

Servers are bugged currently there are a handful of daytime servers but there far and few between with massive queues as there always at full capacity. The dev team are working on a fix for them. They actually meant to tune the weather so it changed frequently with last update but unfortunately it went haywire and 99% of servers to stuck in the dark with torrential rain. Try joining the most populated couple of servers in your region and one of those will be daylight.

• Thanks 1

Known daytime servers...

NL3834, 3933

Might be dark by now. Sun was starting to set like 2 hours ago on both.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Known daytime servers...

NL3834, 3933

Might be dark by now. Sun was starting to set like 2 hours ago on both.

Dude stop telling everyone the Gucci servers ;) lmao jk

• Haha 2

First people complain about no rain. Then they complain no night time. Now you complain that you want day time. Just roll with it. They have stated on official twitter they are looking into it

11 minutes ago, Skruffy said:

First people complain about no rain. Then they complain no night time. Now you complain that you want day time. Just roll with it. They have stated on official twitter they are looking into it

I feel ya & I too don't care whether it's day/night or wet/dry but I'm an experienced player with enough map knowledge to navigate anywhere without an app or a compass in the dark. Also yes the dev team are working on a fix & I'm sure it'll come sooner rather than later but you gotta remember there's constantly new players and new players in game launch were dying before they even left the coast during daylight and with twice the amount of wells and no disease/sickness penalties. New players joining right now are entitled to be a little put out and I for one don't hold it against them if they get a little riled up, the games got a wicked steep learning curve under the best circumstances. 

Plus the fact that all the top populated servers with max players and queues of atleast 30 people constantly , 24/7 in every region at the moment are ones not bugged with daylight and normal weather cycles is proof that the vast majority of players prefer daylight and not heavy rain. 

On PC vanilla dayz servers have icons showing whether it's day or night and again the clvast majority of people log out at night and go into day servers, the data doesn't lie. Just because the minority go with the flow and take every server as it comes doesn't make it what most people want. 

Just my two cents & I'm sure within a week the servers will be sorted out anyway so it's a moot point really, but I gotta feel for any new bambis trying to navigate on the coast with no frames, sound breaks and rendering f*ckery whilst in the pitch black, torrential rain, starving and dehydrating to death lol.

I just find the most populated and wait for a slot to open up.  Then I get on a cliff and take pot shots at people looting mil bases and watch them scatter.  At least what I’ve been doing this evening.  

Sign in to follow this