Sign in to follow this  
bearjew1101

Chupacabra ....

Whilst on a holy pilgrimage to NWAF earlier , I decided to take the easy route through the jarsk hit the train tracks pasted novo and then up to severograd hook a left to the sacrosanct land of NWAF . The weather was it’s usual - pissing down , fog etc . So visibility needless to say was ... grim . Just before I hit novo on the train tracks .... I saw it ..... a large , fast moving , scuttling thing .... at first all I could think in my bewildered state was CHUPACABRA ... however in retrospect it was probably only a non rendered cow ... but still ... I sat In a bush for the next 30 mins ... shaking like a alchoholic on Sunday night , awaiting the dreaded beast . I unceremoniously snuffed it 10 mins later from starvation . Anyone else seen anything a bit iffy looking ??? I defintilety got a case of the ol squeaky bumhole at the time ..... 

• Haha 4

Not spotted the dreaded mythical goat sucker but I was on my way along the green hiking trial from Gorka to Gzodno , was about halfway there and drinking from a stream when all of a sudden I hear bushes rusling next to me, I look up and I'm staring into the eyes of a gigantic boar which proceeds to squeel so loudly I though my ear drums would p*ss blood & very nearly p*ssed my pants . Needless to say I dispatched of it post haste and turned it into a stylish bag full if it's own meat. Karmas a bitch

Edited by TheYetiBum
  • Haha 3

I have not yet seen it, but I have heard the Beast, or something that isn't in the game yet. Not sure. It used to startle me and my friend back when we first started playing. It screeches and howls. The sound is localized so you can follow it and it gets louder and louder but when you get to the point where you think you're going to see it, it disappears. FYI- I've tracked and hunted all of the animals that are in the game currently and I'm familiar with their sounds. anybody else experienced this?