Sign in to follow this  
Dopplerman

Cars...

The more and more I look for a car and try and reach out to other people who have, the more I think cars were never added. Has anyone found a car yet and are able to post a screenshot/video? I need some closure, as I feel like I'm wasting my time trying to look for a car.

PS this is posted on an XBOX sub-forum so please no screenies/videos from the PC version as I know they are on there.

Edited by Dopplerman

I honestly want to know this too.

The devs thenselves never aswered if there's a glitch preventing cars form spawning.

The reports (from players) i read said that only 2 spawn per server, and when you find one, they are invisible and either you cant attach nothing in then or the game crash when you approach, but i don'1t know if that's true, if that's trolling.

I mean, can we have an official statement regarding that, i would be very much appreciated.

No luck here yet. My group has hit up damn near every spawn on our server and we haven't found anything.

Yep not seen or heard one in game  since update, ever friendly survivor I've seen I ask I'df they've seen any either. I'm pretty experienced map wise and have travelled around a lot & I've come across a lot of other savvy survivors too & not a single sniff of a car. But it's so hard to tell if there spawning with there being so many tucked away spawns in the middle of nowhere. Please oh mighty devs/community manager please throw us a bone as let us know if the search is unnecessary for now.

• Like 1

Is it the frame your talking about? Is there one?

Because i found windshield, right and left doors, hood, car battery, tyre, tyre iron, tyre repair kit, back hatch...

So i guess you need the frame?

Assembly a whole car..moronic

was thinking the same seen feck all... seen all the car parts but no actual cars

Many people are saying that they are bugged. The server is spawning them but something is going wrong and making them invisible.

This is not confirmed but a lot of people are saying this.

5 hours ago, Lambicus said:

Many people are saying that they are bugged. The server is spawning them but something is going wrong and making them invisible.

This is not confirmed but a lot of people are saying this.

See I heard that too, so just to be safe I've been running all around where cars are supposed to spawn, hoping I bump into one... No luck even then. Obviously I could have been missing them, but the car spawn locations usually have like a square/rectangle of grass smoothed out where I'm assuming the car is supposed to spawn as it's exactly where it should be on the map. Either way I think I'm giving up my car search till the devs release some sort of statement clearing up this whole car debate. Tired of wasting countless hours walking, ironically enough, to find something that will make it so I no longer need to walk.... Lol

6 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Is it the frame your talking about? Is there one?

Because i found windshield, right and left doors, hood, car battery, tyre, tyre iron, tyre repair kit, back hatch...

So i guess you need the frame?

Assembly a whole car..moronic

Well they spawn with a random number of parts. It's possible to find a car 100% built already, but it's very rare. They almost always have at least a couple parts though. Not that it matters as I'm 99.9% sure they're not in the game yet.

Sign in to follow this