gator

Kicked Off The Game. (Modified Data: addons/Anims.pbo

When Trying to launch this game I get this message

Kicked Off The Game. (Modified Data: addons/Anims.pbo I have uninstalled reinstalled  I'm So LOST  PLEASE HELP

I had this error the other day, except with uifonts.pbo.
Verifying game files didn't do anything.
Asked around and it turns out other people didn't even have a "uifonts.pbo".
Which is weird. 
I ended up just deleting the uifonts.pbo, and then verifying the game files to make sure I have everything I need. It works fine... for now...

By the way, I don't have anims.pbo in the DayZ/addons!

That file doesn't exist for me, just like my uifonts didn't exist for others. But both "anims" and "uifonts" were there in 0.62.
Something's going wrong here, maybe the devs removed these .pbos but Steam didn't remove it from your game files.

You could try deleting it, then validating files. Maybe keep backup copy just in case. 
That's at your own risk in the end, as Battleye might not like you removing game files. Or you could do a fresh install.

Edited by -Gews-

11 hours ago, gator said:

When Trying to launch this game I get this message

Kicked Off The Game. (Modified Data: addons/Anims.pbo I have uninstalled reinstalled  I'm So LOST  PLEASE HELP

First, always try to verify your game files via Steam. If this does not work, try a reinstall.

If this also does not work, please refer to our Feedback Tracker at feedback.dayz.com. Include the complete error message and that you already tried data verification and reinstall.