Josh Moses

Darkness

Is this game consist of constent nighttime?  Everytime i jump into a game, its dark. Nomatter what server im in, what time i get on.  Its constently dark.  And the rain...omg the rain.  Its always raining.  I dont understand.  Why?  Is this fun for people or am i just not figuring thing out.  Please help me figure out whats going on because i have nothing but hope for this game but iv never been so frustrated playing a game in my life!

Edited by Josh Moses

Servers are bugged currently and will be sorted on when the dev team gets back from the weekend. They actually changed the weather so that it'd change more frequently but something went haywire and most servers ended up permanent night with torrential rain. Try NL server ending with 933. It'll be full but trust me its worth queuing as there's daylight and no rain. Hope this helps

Oh as Incase you don't know you can change the region in the server menu. So change to Europe and change to slot ascending, it'll be one of the top ones

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

Servers are bugged currently and will be sorted on when the dev team gets back from the weekend. They actually changed the weather so that it'd change more frequently but something went haywire and most servers ended up permanent night with torrential rain. Try NL server ending with 933. It'll be full but trust me its worth queuing as there's daylight and no rain. Hope this helps

Yeti, you have been the voice of reason today bud. Cheer's!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wolf1776 said:

Yeti, you have been the voice of reason today bud. Cheer's!

I try my friend, I'm not always successful though lol.

It's always best to subscribe to all the DayZ social media outlets like twitter, Facebook and reddit. It can be very difficult to keep upto date with dayz info as it occurs. Also the community manager is called M60 RAPTOR. If you search him on the forum and follow him it's always worth seeing what he has to say as it's usually his role to deal with damage limitation when updates go a bit crazy.

1 minute ago, Josh Moses said:

Ur a lifesaver! Thank u! Much appreciated.

Don't thank me too soon it's just started raining :D lol, but atleast it's daytime.