Man Parts 241

Found a daytime server! (11/24/18) Post it!

Damnit wasn't sure what server I was in but it was daytime, so I left in order to post & help out. Turns out it was actually in 3933 and now I'm 20th in a queue lmao. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

Damnit wasn't sure what server I was in but it was daytime, so I left in order to post & help out. Turns out it was actually in 3933 and now I'm 20th in a queue lmao. 

28th

I've given up and accepted a soaked half deaf existence on 707 lol. Hey your a loot goblin like me, let me know if you find a pistol chest holster. I've found on 12hrs ago but haven't seen a single one since , not sure if it was an accidental spawn or if it's just really rare. 

Edited by TheYetiBum
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TheYetiBum said:

I've given up and accepted a soaked half dead existence on 707 lol. Hey your a loot goblin like me, let me know if you find a pistol chest holster. I've found on 12hrs ago but haven't seen a single one since , not sure if it was an accidental spawn or if it's just really rare. 

Found two. One in a shit shack, the other at a police station. Dropped it once I found a ballistic.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Found two. One in a shit shack, the other at a police station. Dropped it once I found a ballistic.

Awesome thanks, I can die knowing that I'll be reunited with another in the next life. I too found one in a shit shack so look like I'll be living the shed life from now on.

Edited by TheYetiBum
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

Awesome thanks, I can die knowing that I'll be reunited with another in the next life. I too found one in a shit shack so look like I'll be living the she's life from now on.

Found 2 in shit shack's too, one in Elecktro and another in Balota. Guess we have an idea where they drop often. Doesn't look like they added the pouch attachments for the plate carrier though.  

I’ve just logged off as the daytime Server I was on began to rain and get dark :( I was in NL 933