Sign in to follow this  
TheYetiBum

You come across Frederick, Anthony & Chun lee

If anyone has crossed paths with any of these characters in the last few days around berezino and solnichniy in high pop EU servers let me know ;-)

No offence mate - I come across anyone called “ chun lee” he’s getting shot on sight , just on the account of having a terrible name .

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

First of all I found Frederick an old man looking for his lost son anthony , Frederick had apparenty wandered away from the OAP home and got lost & wound up in solnichniy in the middle of a gigantic gun fight between ten or more people but seemed oblivious. Then later on in berezino I came across a Japanese lady called chun lee looking for Frederick as she was his carer apparently and had been sent by the OAP home to find him. Both were hilarious , I found quite a few people who had bumped into them and were looking for them last night. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheYetiBum said:

First of all I found Frederick an old man looking for his lost son anthony , Frederick had apparenty wandered away from the OAP home and got lost & wound up in solnichniy in the middle of a gigantic gun fight between ten or more people but seemed oblivious. Then later on in berezino I came across a Japanese lady called chun lee looking for Frederick as she was his carer apparently and had been sent by the OAP home to find him. Both were hilarious , I found quite a few people who had bumped into them and were looking for them last night. 

Wishing for these kinds of interactions... and keep trying but everyone I meet either tries to kos or runs away :(

Ah well, lone wolf it is for awhile.

• Like 1

I'm the same Diablo, nobody i run into wants to interact its KOS or run away and log!!!   I'm like come with me on an adventure lol, let's go do stuff!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xzDIABLOzx said:

Wishing for these kinds of interactions... and keep trying but everyone I meet either tries to kos or runs away :(

Ah well, lone wolf it is for awhile.

post a photo, maybe it will give us a clue why folk run away or shoot ?

• Like 1