SquirrelGod

IMPROVISED GEAR CRAFTING BETA

I'll keep it short.

All guides for crafting are based in the old scroll wheel controller. And there is no information on how to craft items in the new controller. I need some help here because I am unable to even craft a improvised knife or bow. 

-edit- should mention I know how crafting works, just some items dont seem to want to combine--

Can anyone shed light on any guides made after the beta? Maybe we could post in here.

Thank you, squirrelgod.

Edited by SquirrelGod
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, SquirrelGod said:

I'll keep it short.

All guides for crafting are based in the old scroll wheel controller. And there is no information on how to craft items in the new controller. I need some help here because I am unable to even craft a improvised knife or bow. 

-edit- should mention I know how crafting works, just some items dont seem to want to combine--

Can anyone shed light on any guides made after the beta? Maybe we could post in here.

Thank you, squirrelgod.

i''m not sure about the knife, but i do know the improvised bow is not in the game yet. 

I managed to craft a knife but had to find 9 stones - first you combine 8 of them and then use the 9th to craft a knife (which consumes 2 stones, so you're left with 7).

2 minutes ago, PandahFistophacleezeSykes said:

It was in .62 and all earlier builds ... when was it removed ?

it was never in .63 it may be put in after 1, is out some time.

2 minutes ago, green_mtn_grandbob said:

it was never in .63 it may be put in after 1, is out some time.

So they removed it for the beta patch ? Cuz it WAS in .62. 

Ouch lol this beta is very devoid of previous features we all use to know and love .... that scares me for the future , will we see more beloved features cut because they don’t “flow” with beta ? Starting to look like a fallout 76 beta disaster ...

Edited by PandahFistophacleezeSykes
  • Confused 1