Sign in to follow this  
PandahFistophacleezeSykes

Rotate items added ASAP

We all play tarkov , even if you don’t you probably want this feature ... so please give us the rotating item feature from that game as it makes perfect sense for a survivor to play Tetris rather than leave something very useful behind simply because it won’t rotate into the right spot .

i know it’s been asked for before but I’m asking here to see it implemented ASAP - as there’s not much time seeing as 1.0 is supposed to be here by 2019....

Edited by PandahFistophacleezeSykes
  • Beans 1

We don't all play Tarkov.  This feature isn't necessary.

How could you possibly know that it's been asked before?  You joined 12 hours ago and you tagged this post as 'don't tell me to use search engine'. 

Try using the search engine if you want to find the reasoning behind this design implementation.  

• Thanks 1

On 11/14/2018 at 3:15 PM, Parazight said:

We don't all play Tarkov.  This feature isn't necessary.

How could you possibly know that it's been asked before?  You joined 12 hours ago and you tagged this post as 'don't tell me to use search engine'. 

Try using the search engine if you want to find the reasoning behind this design implementation.  

While it may not be necessary it would be more than well come addition. If you try to put weapon in your backpack it might not be able to fit when oriented horizontally but it could fit vertically. And I can't recall my self placing something with same shape as DayZ weapons in my own backpack horizontally? And yes, it has been suggested before to allow rotate items to play inventory Tetris more effectively.

Btw, joining date does not really say anything about not knowing if anything has been asked before. I've been here way before SA was announced but my joined date says otherwise. You can use this website without logging in you know that right?

Edited by Deranged Pineapple

it's a quality of life improvement. and i totally agree with the dude. it would help a lot. and yes i do play all kind of survival games.