No info about the amount of them, but I know that planks cannot fit in Lada at this moment. 

2 hours ago, Vernon_Price said:

V3S and Lada only for now. :) 

And are they spawning ready to go or it’s random? ?

I haven't seen single V3S spawn on server, but i saw multiple Ladas. They use to spawn with two wheels i think(most founded ladas had 2 wheels on it).
Haven't tested with planks, but it shouldnt be a problem, there is much space.

On 2018. 11. 11. at 1:00 PM, Skania said:

I haven't seen single V3S spawn on server, but i saw multiple Ladas. They use to spawn with two wheels i think(most founded ladas had 2 wheels on it).
Haven't tested with planks, but it shouldnt be a problem, there is much space.

on default i had the V3S disabled on my server (i enabled them and found one), but now im searching the drivebelts, none found yet.

16 hours ago, Stewe88 said:

on default i had the V3S disabled on my server (i enabled them and found one), but now im searching the drivebelts, none found yet.

Forgot to quote how did you enable it?

On 2018. 11. 13. at 7:31 AM, SpartTacos said:

Forgot to quote how did you enable it?

in the events.xml you need to change under V3S:

<active>0</active>       to       <active>1</active>

</event>
    <event name="VehicleV3SCargo">
        <waves>0</waves>
        <nominal>30</nominal>
        <min>20</min>
        <max>45</max>
        <lifetime>300</lifetime>
        <restock>0</restock>
        <saferadius>1000</saferadius>
        <distanceradius>500</distanceradius>
        <cleanupradius>200</cleanupradius>
        <flags deletable="0" init_random="0" remove_damaged="1" sec_spawner="0"/>
        <position>fixed</position>
        <limit>mixed</limit>
        <active>1</active>     
        <children>
            <child lootmax="15" lootmin="0" max="45" min="20" type="V3S_Cargo"/>
            <child lootmax="15" lootmin="0" max="45" min="20" type="V3S_Cargo_Blue"/>
            <child lootmax="15" lootmin="0" max="45" min="20" type="V3S_Cargo_Grey"/>
            <child lootmax="15" lootmin="0" max="45" min="20" type="V3S_Cargo_Orange"/>
        </children>

but they are to broken atm,alvays stuck in the ground or sliperry driveing experience and cant go uphill.

Car positions are resetting at every server reset now , so when you find one and the server crashes (which is often) you will have to search AGAIN for another car somewhere else.

They are worthless unless you have all the parts and can fix a car up before server reset ; but even then there’s a chance it will despawn on you even if you get it away from its original spawn point ....

fix this devs .. this glitch plus the fact that all bases can be destroyed with a simple saw in minutes makes basebuilding and vehicles completely pointless unless you have a whole day to continue searching for cars after your first one disappears (or your first base is broken into with ease).

Edited by PandahFistophacleezeSykes

Where is the best place to find Coolant ? I've searched every garage and Industrial complex and haven't found a single bottle. I've also checked in the xml files and it doesn't seem to be listed to spawn. Has anyone had any luck finding any coolant ?