bearjew1101

Heli crash spawns gone ?

Has anyone managed to find a heli crash since the last update ? Spent the entire evening hunting for one , but alas to no avail . Have they been removed ? Or am I just unlucky ? Any info would be greatly appreciated . 

Edited by bearjew1101

I think I've stated in my own thread, prior to the update I was finding one in every four attempts. I tried this over the same twelve servers, I did two runs on each, one in four I found a heli, as for finding SVD it was 3 out of the four!

I had one buried in every Coastal town, I've given up, it isn't that important, and tbh we're having more fun at night running around playing tunes on PA desks messing with people.

Also and this is true for my friends and I and only my opinion; ARs are harder to find, the AK has only spawned once for our group since the update, I found it in the last shower cubical in the military base south of nwaf, however more MP5s are spawning, and I have a new found love for IZH wish the mosin would get fixed and for the 5r clip.

The IZH is pretty common. And deadly. The ammo seems to be more common than before the update.

I dont have trouble finding the akm or m4, but i dont loot riffy, just green container or some camps on the way to the Airfield.

I usually get myself back to the Coast fully geared, a full bag of rounds and a few mags. Most stuff get stashed anyway than interaction with ppl are intended. Most of them are pretty nice and they often get supplied by me with basic stuff, tips, ammo or a melee weapon. Never got betrayed, atleast for now when we both talk to each others. It seems like alot are happy that they dont get instant killed by me.

Actual PvP ( not spawn killing fresh spawns ) is still not really a thing for me, just here and there a bit, but i dont go to elektro tho.