Sign in to follow this  
YOOP3R

New Content

I was really hoping for any kind of content update today. The game is getting very dull with so little to do. Guns, attachments, fortifications, vehicles, anything would be great!

Agreed buddy, I'm so geared and placed I can't even get a death. Haha we need a update and new rollout 

34 minutes ago, Hellavated said:

Agreed buddy, I'm so geared and placed I can't even get a death. Haha we need a update and new rollout 

I just don't want to see people walk away from the game and not come back without even having a more full experience. 

2 hours ago, YOOP3R said:

I was really hoping for any kind of content update today. The game is getting very dull with so little to do. Guns, attachments, fortifications, vehicles, anything would be great!

Yesss, but first you get .... DISEASE.....   Mmuaahahahahaha !!!

• Haha 2

Totally with you but its still so far from being done I wouldn't hold your breath. To be honest only thing I wish we could have is a day/night cycle, cars an tents. I would be ok with that. Also there wasn't really much to do on the original version of the mod but to survive an do raids. What specifically are you hoping they add.

54 minutes ago, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

Totally with you but its still so far from being done I wouldn't hold your breath. To be honest only thing I wish we could have is a day/night cycle, cars an tents. I would be ok with that. Also there wasn't really much to do on the original version of the mod but to survive an do raids. What specifically are you hoping they add.

Desease, broken bones, more weapons and attachments, more activities. Right now it's being played as a shooter only. Fortification and cars will be great too!

Im just confused as to why netting isnt in the game its one item that would make everyone spend a few hours atleast looking for burlap sacks to look badass. Also I had wolves attack in berezino which was so awesome. Newspawn punching and running from wolves. Made me think they could add more dangerous animals or wolves in more areas would make survival that more gut wrenching

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Imagine you are in a squad fire fight in berezino and wolves descend on the town because of the noise not only do you have zombies and the other guys to worry about now you have a pack or 2 of wolves that smell blood too. Just a thought would make the game more exciting stleast until content is added

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

To be honest only thing I wish we could have is a day/night cycle, cars an tents. I would be ok with that.

You me both, brother.

• Haha 1