Sign in to follow this  
holmx

Broken Bones & Detaining

How long does anyone think it’ll be until we get broken bones & detaining people implemented into the game?

I'm not sure, but it'll be fun! I'm hoping they implement throwing items as well... How funny would it be to throw a teddy bear at a bandit who points a gun at you? xD

The detaining thing needs to be implemented soon. Would take alot of KOS away if you can simply tie people up and rob them. 

5 hours ago, Chris Burton said:

The detaining thing needs to be implemented soon. Would take alot of KOS away if you can simply tie people up and rob them. 

I really agree! Bandits would love this opportunity and may give some people a chance to keep some of their gear and not KoS.

I could of sworn that Broken legs are a thing? I was watching my friend play and she jumped off a building to kill herself and she landed and then fell to prone and couldn't get up, was quite comedic watching her jump from prone into prone hopping along lol.

@Bombarding can back me up with this.

Edited by Los Bandito

54 minutes ago, Los Bandito said:

I could of sworn that Broken legs are a thing? I was watching my friend play and she jumped off a building to kill herself and she landed and then fell to prone and couldn't get up, was quite comedic watching her jump from prone into prone hopping along lol.

@Bombarding can back me up with this.

Yea I seem to recall that as well.

The broken limb system is mainly affecting gunshot wounds, so it goes with the bleedout/unconscious system.

In DayZ Mod. You could shoot a players legs, break them, they would be unconscious, you could loot them, and then they would have to crawl. If you were nice and had morphine, you would leave it so they could heal whilst you run away.

Now I'm not sure the full scope of the broken limbs is in the game to that extent, but I believe they are in relation to fall height.

• Like 1