Whiskey Rebel09

Spray paint????

Anyone know if spray paint is in yet? Been searching for weeks and haven’t any yet, same with fishing net. I know there’s stuff that isn’t in the game yet, but was just curious if anyone has seen these yet

Both the spray paint and netting are yet to be implemented in to the game. There are also certain items in the game that have no use at the moment i.e. burlap sack & bones.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TameGamerMT said:

Both the spray paint and netting are yet to be implemented in to the game. There are also certain items in the game that have no use at the moment i.e. burlap sack & bones.

Burlap sacks do have a purpose at the moment , if you combine a burlap sack and rope it makes an improvised courier bag, then if you combine that with sticks it creates the improvised backpack. If you can't find rope combine 2 stacks of 6 rags and you'll make improvised rope. Hope this helps :) . But yeah no netting or spray paint, it's a shame but they'll be added back in next coupla months most likely once beta testings been completed on PC experimental servers. 

• Like 2

Two lots of intestines do improvised rope aswell ?

1 hour ago, TheYetiBum said:

Burlap sacks do have a purpose at the moment , if you combine a burlap sack and rope it makes an improvised courier bag, then if you combine that with sticks it creates the improvised backpack. If you can't find rope combine 2 stacks of 6 rags and you'll make improvised rope. Hope this helps :) . But yeah no netting or spray paint, it's a shame but they'll be added back in next coupla months most likely once beta testings been completed on PC experimental servers. 

5 minutes ago, Gav Williams said:

Two lots of intestines do improvised rope aswell ?

Don't think there's intestines in the game my dude, ATM when you kill any animal it'll drop steaks/bone/hide not all animals drop all these things though. Boats drop hide which can be used instead of burlap sack to make a unique skinned improvised backpack though.

Edited by TheYetiBum
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

Don't think there's intestines in the game my dude, ATM when you kill any animal it'll drop steaks/bone/hide not all animals drop all these things though. Boats drop hide which can be used instead of burlap sack to make a unique skinned improvised backpack though.

Had a cow drop intestines and bones once but not seen anymore since,lol

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

Yeah bit of a brain fart on that one, was thinking about the burlap sack in regards to putting it over a players head which I haven’t had any success with as of yet. Totally forgot about the improvised bag.

Good job there’s someone with a bit of sense on here, that can correct my BS info. Never needed to craft one myself, as always found a backpack early on. Any idea what the capacity of an improvised bag is, off the top of your head?

I got most of my info from the dayz wiki - not so reliable atm - but useful. The editors of the wiki read the the code files and pull info and references for future items too. Aviation fuel, cars and parts to repair build them...and dirt bikes! yes! I sense a new clan on the horizon....hmm

54 minutes ago, TameGamerMT said:

Yeah bit of a brain fart on that one, was thinking about the burlap sack in regards to putting it over a players head which I haven’t had any success with as of yet. Totally forgot about the improvised bag.

Good job there’s someone with a bit of sense on here, that can correct my BS info. Never needed to craft one myself, as always found a backpack early on. Any idea what the capacity of an improvised bag is, off the top of your head?

Courier bag is 24 backpack is 56

• Like 1