dynodunk69

have you seen my teddy bear?

Well apparently after reading somewhere on the dayz wiki, the teddy bears contain (or used to) useful items such as suppressors/bandages - however I'm not sure if that was a temp thing or they made it a perm thing (something to do with a previous Christmas update - idk) anyways, BEFORE I read this I found said teddy bear and found rags inside - so I've been ignoring the bloody bears since! haha!

My search for the Nato Suppressor continues... or does it? Because I'm starting to think they only exist inside the bears.... The Teddy Bear hunt begins. So have you seen my teddy bear?

Teddy bears do contain more useful items than rags. Anything from pistol suppressors and ammo to food and drink.

You won’t have much luck finding the NATO suppressor in teddy bears or anywhere else for that matter. This suppressor has yet to be implemented in to the game.

• Like 1

Well :( maybe I can throw the bear on my campfire and use it as fuel then... maybe... :D thanks

So far I've only found paper in Teddy Bears and I've come across maybe a dozen of them so far. The first time I found a teddy with paper in it, I panicked as I thought another player had just opened a box of ammo stashed in one and left the teddy behind as bait, as that's happened so many times to me in high risk areas only to be shot immediately afterwards. The last thing I ever like to find is paper, especially laying on the ground...