tigerking0121

Server crash when gun fight?

I dont know if i just me but 7/10 times when I have a "long" gun fight (when there is fight for a long time, about 5-10 min) then the server crash? It happends so often so I start thinking xbox can not handle long gun fights. Is this something  you guys recognize?

11 minutes ago, tigerking0121 said:

I dont know if i just me but 7/10 times when I have a "long" gun fight (when there is fight for a long time, about 5-10 min) then the server crash? It happends so often so I start thinking xbox can not handle long gun fights. Is this something  you guys recognize?

Hmmm. Not something I've seen personally, as if I cant resolve a gun fight in 60s I change positions to avoid some creeping up on me.

It is possible you're at a reset period for the server, however I dont know if there is enough evidence to support that claim yet.

You have no problems with running around and this only happens when you enter a gunfight correct? 5-10 min of shooting or 5-10 min of shoot, move, wait, shoot, move wait, etc?

1 hour ago, tigerking0121 said:

I haven't experienced this. Are you sure the server crashed or was it your machine? I've had a couple of game crashes, but very few and luckily not when I was in the middle of something engaging. I'm not running an Xbox One X, but I am running the game through one of the best SSD's available and only experience lag when playing on servers outside of my region.

1 hour ago, tigerking0121 said:

Are you hitting any type of message with the crash you experience?

Since 2 updates ago (now sure since the one today) server time reset messages were removed. You would get a message stating you were kicked from the game. Perhaps that’s what you’ve been dealing with. Might just be a coincidence that it’s happend during a gunfight.