Sign in to follow this  
HGV Dubs

Kept my character after update

I was eaten by a wolf just before the update:
After the update my character has same name, same gear, but a different head (lol)
(& wow he is ugly!).
First thing I did when I saw myself in-game  - I climbed up a dockland crane and jumped off.. (wouldn't you?)

- but my choice character is still listed in startup and still has an evil wrong head. If I randomize and recreate him, as I want him, he is called 'Survivor', because "the other guy with my name and the wrong head" is still listed - I can't use his (MY) avatar name to reconstruct my vital TRUE-self-avatar, because "his" play-state includes his name, even if he kills himself. So naturally I have become suicidal for the first time in 5 years of DayZ.   Yoda says I am being drawn inexorably to the Dark Side (& it shows in my face), but only BI can help.

So .. Is there any way to DELETE unwanted characters from the Experimental log-in avatar list?

< thanx ..shudder.. twitch..  >

Edited by pilgrim*
ps = good work =

Only thing that I experienced was that when I spawned in after the update, my players thirst was flashing red and my hunger was solid red. It wasn't that way before the update.