TheVampireBat

SERVER NOT SHOWING IN BROWSER

All the ports etc are opened as other posts have stated but my server is still not showing in browser.

Been running for several hours and only way to find it is with ip.. what am I missing? At a loss here..

Do you have 27016 open?

listen to smasht he is right that port 27016 needs to be forwarded also. i had the same issue a few days ago and opening that port fixed it.

Edited by dracondark

(Also If You Find Your Server wont Show In The Server List Just Open Ports 2302-2307, 27016  TCP/UDP On Your Router & Firewall Of Your Pc/Server. If You Have Problems With The Right I.P For Your Server Just Open CMD Type ipconfig & Look For Your IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : Thats The I.P You Need To Set In The Files)

I also have the same issue, as stated by many users and mrwolv, I have double checked that ports 2302-2307 and 27016 are opened. I have even tried to put my server in DMZ and disable the firewall (for a couple of hours) but no way to have my server popping up on the Community tab.

I have tried many things, like changing the ports, type (TCP/UDP), but this doesn't help at all. I am able to connect to the server, use rcon, visible thru www.gametracker.com (which requires port 27016 to query) but it just won't display on Community tab. (I see it only if I type IP:PORT)

One thing to note, if you run a "netstat -ab" on cmd you'll see which ports the server exe file is using. No TCP ports are triggered (even if I mapped for testing purposes), so no need to use them.

Any further advices are greatly appreciated..

Cheers

Edited by ilganna

I had that problem too. I thought my server wasn't showing in the list but in fact it was showing in the list for everyone else except me.

The reason is that some modem router will not let you see your external ip  like my Bell Home Hub 3000 thus resulting in not showing to you, your server in the list. The only way to find it is by ip or by lan. 

So make sure to ask someone that is not connected to your Internet to verify that your server is not in the list. You can also check DayZspy and if you find your server by searching it and it shows then most likely your server is showing in the in-game server list.

Make sure ports from 2302-2307 are open along with 27015-27017. When you start your server. Look the first few line will say which port the game use so open those port. You need to open those port in your router and in your computer firewall.

Edited by XxFri3ndlyxX

36 minutes ago, XxFri3ndlyxX said:

I had that problem too. I thought my server wasn't showing in the list but in fact it was showing in the list for everyone else except me.

The reason is that some modem router will not let you see your external ip  like my Bell Home Hub 3000 thus resulting in not showing to you, your server in the list. The only way to find it is by ip or by lan. 

So make sure to ask someone that is not connected to your Internet to verify that your server is not in the list. You can also check DayZspy and if you find your server by searching it and it shows then most likely your server is showing in the in-game server list.

Make sure ports from 2302-2307 are open along with 27015-27017. When you start your server. Look the first few line will say which port the game use so open those port. You need to open those port in your router and in your computer firewall.

All of the correct ports open, checked on dayzspy and server isn't on there.. someone else outside of my internet has also checked and doesnt see it 

6 minutes ago, TheVampireBat said:

All of the correct ports open, checked on dayzspy and server isn't on there.. someone else outside of my internet has also checked and doesnt see it 

open cmd  then type ipconfig\all and look for ipv4 and take that ip address to port forward all the ports to that ip. Make sure your ip is static as well.   

i use the default port for game (2302) and the query port is 2304 xD i dont think you need a command for query

4 hours ago, The Classified Rebel said:

I had to type in the launch option -steamQueryPort=2305 and I also in the server cfg file after password put it in like steamQueryPort = 2305 and every thing worked good for me

This worked for me, I assumed my ISP had those ports blocked as server wouldn't show on dayzspy even when allowing DMZ and turning firewall completely off.

Adding steamQueryPort = 2305; into server cfg, server now shows up on community tab as my external IP and visible on DayZSpy (previously it would only show internal IP on community and LAN) 

Adding it into start batch parameters doesn't seem to make any difference though.