carlpittman

dont taze me bro!!

Was wondering if there are tazers or stun guns in the game could be pretty comical to going around tazing people lmao. If there isnt there should be 

• Beans 1

No. Not in the current version. It was in the PC version.

1 minute ago, nhow7108 said:

No. Not in the current version. It was in the PC version.

Hell yea lol that would be sweet. Maybe we will get it after its out of preview 

Yea i know a tazer just sounds like more fun, probably knocks them unconscious faster i would assume but i dont know 

Hell ya. Id be prodding people for days. Forget having a gun you can just have a cattle prod out maneuver people with guns and just zap em. Thatd probably make me rage if it happened to me though. Fully geared only to get zapped by a new spawn

Id love a tranq dart. Make it take like 2 minutes to kick in so if you get away you can hide in a bush and take a nap or use some kind of anti tranq medicine to negate it. Would make being a hero or even a bandit more immersive dont gotta kill just wait for your prey to fall over loot em and leave before they wake back up

57 minutes ago, Chris Burton said:

Id love a tranq dart. Make it take like 2 minutes to kick in so if you get away you can hide in a bush and take a nap or use some kind of anti tranq medicine to negate it. Would make being a hero or even a bandit more immersive dont gotta kill just wait for your prey to fall over loot em and leave before they wake back up

Dude lmao that would be crazy as hell id be down for something like that i kinda like the idea of just knocking someone out and taking what i want lol