nhow7108

WARNING TO ALL PLAYERS

NEVER use Y to reload your guns. Put your mags or loose ammo in the quick select wheel and use B with the gun in hands to reload without issues. Also you can change fire modes by holding LT while Rapidly and repeatedly pressing RIGHT D PAD. Keep at it. It 100% works its just a little tricky and unpredictable.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nhow7108 said:

NEVER use Y to reload your guns. Put your mags or loose ammo in the quick select wheel and use B with the gun in hands to reload without issues. Also you can change fire modes by holding LT while Rapidly and repeatedly pressing RIGHT D PAD. Keep at it. It 100% works its just a little tricky and unpredictable.

Yep been using this for weeks it works perfectly if u quick slot it and press b to combine the mag into the gun rather then press a like you would to select the item. After the update it broke my m4 and po7 pistol trying to test the reload fix. Quickly went back to just quick slotting the mags as theres no glitch no bug no issues if done that way. If you are in first person hold RT and legit spam the right arrow on d pad youll notice it works best when you almost press and hold it. Just spam away it gets easier. Makes the m4 the best sniper at the moment once you get it single fire and havs ACOG on it

Edited by Chris Burton
Spelling
  • Like 1

Yeah the m4 is best right now. I did get some nice kills with the akm and pso 1 while lying on my back. The screen isnt blocked out if you roll over on your back.

If you can't reload by pressing Y, highlight a mag in your backpack then press B to back out it reloads automatically so you can use other items in your quick slots.

14 minutes ago, aj1pco said:

If you can't reload by pressing Y, highlight a mag in your backpack then press B to back out it reloads automatically so you can use other items in your quick slots.

Its quicker to put the mag in your quick select wheel than to open your backpack. Plus if you have alot of items, the game will freeze up for a sec. Every second counts in a figt

I know what you mean when it comes to a surprise zombie attack, seconds do count. I was just letting others know there is a different way to reload if you have items already in your quick slots and I always go in with a full mag when there could be zombies about, lol.

7 hours ago, nhow7108 said:

Use Y just fine. And the change fire mode been on here for weeks.

20 minutes ago, CarlTheGooner said:

Use Y just fine. And the change fire mode been on here for weeks.

I also use Y to reload and never had an issue with guns. Use a 45cal silenced pistol all the time for dealing with zombies and never had a gunfight were Y didn't work since the gun fix update. Think y'all making extra work for yourself, and yep full auto for ak for up close and single shot on M4 with acog for long range. Seems to be less recoil, sway and misalignment on acog over pso. But all the reticules seem misaligned in tpp so only use FPP for gunfights 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheYetiBum said:

I also use Y to reload and never had an issue with guns. Use a 45cal silenced pistol all the time for dealing with zombies and never had a gunfight were Y didn't work since the gun fix update. Think y'all making extra work for yourself, and yep full auto for ak for up close and single shot on M4 with acog for long range. Seems to be less recoil, sway and misalignment on acog over pso. But all the reticules seem misaligned in tpp so only use FPP for gunfights 

Pretty much this.

• Like 1

When you use y to reload and if you leave or disconnect and rejoin, your gun will be bugged.

Also every time i and about 200 others have reloaded with y, you either glitch the gun and have to get a new one or your bullets wont register.