DuffMasterHomer

Stable Server!? Longer restart time?

I been only be kicked after the server restart, so is it possible to make the restart time longer. 

I know rain and the day and night cycle are in the game but not active. In the closed preview im walking with a torch through the woods in the night and it was awesome.

sry, the bad english

Edited by ColonelHomer1

Once the game is stable, the devs plan to increase the restart time. Getting database locked because you were kicked from a server 3 times 5 minutes into joining it sucks, but it happens.

Dont register that... i was never kicked after the updates, only the restart kick me out. I wait max. 1 minute and join the same server and have fun for two hours again and again and again and after 30-60min the server is full again ... the red message comes maybe one time the week and i played alot of hours.

5 hours ago, DuffMasterHomer said:

Dont register that... i was never kicked after the updates, only the restart kick me out. I wait max. 1 minute and join the same server and have fun for two hours again and again and again and after 30-60min the server is full again ... the red message comes maybe one time the week and i played alot of hours.

I have yet to see a server reset message all week. And today alone I got the red server message, myself and my friend right night to me, 3x in 3 different servers. 1 after 30 min in server. 1 after 5 min in server. And the other an hour into server.

I have been kicked multiple times throughout the week with the only message on screen in lobby saying "player kicked" which is due to reset.

41 minutes ago, Bombarding said:

I have yet to see a server reset message all week. And today alone I got the red server message, myself and my friend right night to me, 3x in 3 different servers. 1 after 30 min in server. 1 after 5 min in server. And the other an hour into server.

I have been kicked multiple times throughout the week with the only message on screen in lobby saying "player kicked" which is due to reset.

I had the player kicked message several times within an hour of trying to play. Then got hit with the character locked in database # attempts remaining. I was able to get in, though I waited until a server just got back online.