DayZnuT

Server idea

I was having a think about the zombies earlier and had an idea about a 'Hoarde server' so to speak, more focused on zombie combat with two or three just roaming the map (depending on what the game can handle of course) and a server population of around 40. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steven Hildred said:

I was having a think about the zombies earlier and had an idea about a 'Hoarde server' so to speak, more focused on zombie combat with two or three just roaming the map (depending on what the game can handle of course) and a server population of around 40. 

That would be pretty darn cool! I have to admit, the zombies are not much of a threat as they are unless you act carelessly. Having to duck and hide, or get to a secured roof or water tower when a hoard is closing in would be a blast!

This is an idea I have thought of as well, which stems from the Arma 3 Exile Moda, which is, same player counts, same zombies but if you stay in a town long enough and make enough racket, a horde of like 200 zombies floods you. Agro 1, you attract the whole horde.

But if you're looking for a more PvE EST, then maybe when private servers come, you can drop the player count down to 4, and you and 3 friends fight 20x zombie spawns. So say an average town has 10 zombies you'll get 200 per town.

I think either would be great.

12 hours ago, Steven Hildred said:

7 hours ago, Bombarding said:

This is an idea I have thought of as well, which stems from the Arma 3 Exile Moda, which is, same player counts, same zombies but if you stay in a town long enough and make enough racket, a horde of like 200 zombies floods you. Agro 1, you attract the whole horde.

But if you're looking for a more PvE EST, then maybe when private servers come, you can drop the player count down to 4, and you and 3 friends fight 20x zombie spawns. So say an average town has 10 zombies you'll get 200 per town.

I think either would be great.

Yes, these are great ideas.

I saw that Arma 3 mod from a Frankie video a while back. Something like that on a more PvE server (likely private server option, as you mentioned) would be a blast.

This game has so much potential, and we are finally graced with this goodness on Xbox. No more drooling over videos for years.