TangoEckhoXBL

No stamina. Very little gear.

I am stuck with this one. I am currently carrying 4 mushrooms, a apple, a pear 3 cans of drink 2 water bottles rope knife compass duct tape fire stater kit 4 bandages 2 rags mosin and axe. And I have about 10% stamina. 

I have applied a splint but havnt seen any recovery. Any advice? 

Mushrooms are heavy for some reason right now. Your stamina is effected by how much weight you are carrying. Be mindful of the weight of objects you pick up. The less weight you are carrying the more stamina you have available to use.

Just now, nhow7108 said:

Mushrooms are heavy for some reason right now. Your stamina is effected by how much weight you are carrying. Be mindful of the weight of objects you pick up. The less weight you are carrying the more stamina you have available to use.

I thought this aswell. I checked the weight on the mushrooms on 1kg (I know still heavy) but even after dropping them it doesn't move much.

I suggest dropping your items to figure out what is weighing you down. Some clothing items are heavier than others. The ballistic vest is very heavy. The bigger backpacks are heavy too.

• Thanks 1

It is the pairing of the mosin, axe and 2 water bottles. I'm guessing you have a small back pack so you are probably at

1 jacket, 1 pants and a school pack? Maybe a regular backpack?

2 bottles at 8 slots is 16 slots

1 axe at 12 or 16, cant remember, call it 16

And a mosin at 52 slots.

So by your inventory, you're at 12+12+50 = 74 (roughly)

Those 3 gear is 16+16+52 = 84

Edit: 3 cans of food at 4 inventory slots is 12, so you're already at 96, probably with all your gear 110 range? Maybe? You're carrying about 75% more than youre inventory/carry weight (theoretically) would allow. So it makes sense.

If your clothes and back pack are maxed, maybe not backpack but 12/12, 12/12, and oh idk, call it 25/50. Yea. It makes sense. You will drain food and water faster like that as well.

So with those 3 items you're already encumbered. Just because you store on back doesnt mean the carry weight isnt affected. Factor in your other gear and bam. You're at 10% stamina.

My advice is, unless you found 7.62x54 ammo for the mosin, drop it. That will probably give you 33%-40% stamina back, and if you can swap out the axe for a knife, you're back at probably 60%-70% stamina.

Mosin is the heaviest gun in the game, pair it with a shovel. You're toast. If you had a ballistic vest... dont even wanna think about that haha.

Edited by Bombarding

Try dropping your vest, and shoes. Obviously harder to do but if possible only use the assault pack (90) and mp5 for a lighter backpack and primary. Also bury nonessential items like extra food in drypacks.

Thank you everyone for the replies and help on this. Just trying a lighter survivor with mimimual supplies rather than just getting a huge backpack and filling it with gear.