Sign in to follow this  
Nathan_

Ballistic Vests

Have been playing Stress Test exclusively since it has came out and often find myself equipped with a 'Ballistic Vest' and was curious to whether or not the 'attachments' for the vests are currently available in any branch of the game.

Along with that question whether or not anyone knows any information regarding the weight of the vest itself as 14 KG for a vest that lets rifle calibre rounds through it is very heavy from my research. If a developer reads can we find out the status of said vest and attachments regarding whether or not they're riding in back until more important issues are resolved or whether data is being collected to see the quantity of people who would actually take these vests at the current time. 

The weight is about twice as high as a standard plate carrier without any accessories should be.  The basic vest with two plates should be about 8 kg.  The US Interceptor system maxes out at about 15kg with the full works installed; enhanced plates, groin, neck, shoulder and side protectors.

So yeah.  The plate carrier, as it is currently in-game, weighs about twice as much as it should.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2018 at 9:08 AM, Nathan_ said:

Along with that question whether or not anyone knows any information regarding the weight of the vest itself as 14 KG for a vest that lets rifle calibre rounds through it is very heavy from my research. If a developer reads can we find out the status of said vest and attachments regarding whether or not they're riding in back until more important issues are resolved or whether data is being collected to see the quantity of people who would actually take these vests at the current time. 

The weight depends on which plates are in it. Why did they go with 14 kg? Probably this:

MDfL0JL.png

• Like 1