Sign in to follow this  
bent.toe

"Wait....don't shoot..that's a...."

Could we get more options for roleplaying?

There should be options for people to show what their agenda is.

Example:

Using the UN helmet and blue ballistic vest should tell others that you are friendly. Adding more colours like blue uniform etc. would make it easier to spot.

Medic uniform (red) and white pilot helmet with other added gear will tell players that this guy have medical supplies and will help you.

Example on different roles:

Scavanger (stay away)

Soldier (could be a threath)

Assassin (stay away)

Medic (friendly)

Peacekeeper (friendly)

Engineer (will help crafting/repair)

Sniper (stay away)

Bandit (stay away)

Zombie slayer (friendly unless your infected)

Imagine having the possibility to sort who you should walk towards and who you should flee from. 

As it is now...427 servers and 300 of them are 1 or 2 players and some are 5-7 players.

People are tired of KOS's and just server hopping to loot and loot and loot. Very few 30+ player servers... 

I would like to interact with others, but it is impossible unless you want to interact with a bullet to the face.

The "don't trust anyone" slogan makes it more exciting and intense....but always? 

I would like to claim that the blue UN helmet and white pilot helmet users have no bad intentions and are friendly.

Could that work? Maybe need more gear options together with the helmets? Maybe light brown backpack and the medical/firefighter uniforms and the blue police uniforms with black backpack?

Hmmm...

Well let me know your thoughts.

Edited by bent.toe
  • Like 1

What if I roleplay as a bandit that killed a UN peacekeeper and took his gear?  And there will be no zombie infections in players.

• Haha 1

You cant start saying you can only wear this or that if you are going to play like said style. Takes way too much freedom away from the player and closes up minimum choices of what we have to wear already lol

19 minutes ago, Powell x91 said:

You cant start saying you can only wear this or that if you are going to play like said style. Takes way too much freedom away from the player and closes up minimum choices of what we have to wear already lol

On that, if you want to RP and use certain clothing for certain roles or whatever then join a group or clan etc that does RP or milsim etc 

Private servers will aid yous doing that eventually once they come out but any thing that restricts the player choices is a bad suggestion.

And actually finding out the other players intentions through VOIP or just observation is a good part of the game. 

I re-read your post and it seems you just want a way to pre-determine if someone is hostile and looking to KOS; Its just basically nerfing the game and making it more arcade/softcore and plus it basically just makes you 'pick a class' instead of having that freedom to play how you want on the fly.

1 hour ago, Powell x91 said:

And actually finding out the other players intentions through VOIP or just observation is a good part of the game. 

I re-read your post and it seems you just want a way to pre-determine if someone is hostile and looking to KOS; Its just basically nerfing the game and making it more arcade/softcore and plus it basically just makes you 'pick a class' instead of having that freedom to play how you want on the fly.

Yes and no. Currently it's so hard to tell peoples intentions based on gear. Except for the classic bandit mask. Most bandits are full military, and the best bandits dress to look friendly. Just keeps you on your toes.

I don't much like the idea of kos, but considering as how the xbox community is like 95% KOS, you dont have many options. However if you speak first in VOIP I do be friendly and look for travel partners. Personally I just play like I'm really on the game, that is how I immerse myself. 

10 minutes ago, Bombarding said:

Yes and no. Currently it's so hard to tell peoples intentions based on gear. Except for the classic bandit mask. Most bandits are full military, and the best bandits dress to look friendly. Just keeps you on your toes.

I don't much like the idea of kos, but considering as how the xbox community is like 95% KOS, you dont have many options. However if you speak first in VOIP I do be friendly and look for travel partners. Personally I just play like I'm really on the game, that is how I immerse myself. 

Exactly,  so if we force players to wear 'so and so' gear to play as 'so and so' class then everybody knows whos who and wheres the fun in that lol 

Yeah, we have alot of KOS and with game chat messed up most just shoot to be safe anyway lol I just want to keep the freedom of choice in the game, thats all.

• Beans 1

Sign in to follow this