bonafide

RIP DayZ - Yogcast started a LP

The amount of subs they have vs all of the DayZ community. Yeah they're so gunna win. LETS PK THEM ALL!!

They fail so bad they used pre-spawned weapons on a private server I'm pretty sure that's against the rules BAN BAN BAN!

This is a great event. Even if you do not enjoy the videos they put out.

You are so silly to be hating on a youtube channel with million+ subscribers and bringing more eyes / attention to this mod!

It will bring more attention / eyes to this mod' date=' it will help out Rocket, the community will get bigger. That is the whole point, the bigger the community = the greater demand for this type of game.

It brings more motivation to the developers to refine it more often / work on it more.

The more eyes this mod grabs, the more Bohimia Interactive will understand that what they have here is a gem that is waiting to shine.

Don't be self-centered pricks, you should want what's best for the mod / game.

Are you so blind that you do not realize that every time a popular youtube channel streams this mod, it is almost as it is a free promotion.

Go like their video, promote this free promotion to this mod, let it open more eyes so more can experience the awesomeness of DayZ.

[/quote']

You sir are stupid. It's going to bring 12 year old Minecraft kiddies not to mention the forums will be spammed with A HACKER KILLED ME >:c when they were shot in the head with an AS50... GOD SAVE US!!

I would just like to remind everybody that you are all new players to this mod unless you played before April 18th of this year.

Welcome.

That makes this a thread full of noobs!

I just started watching their second part and this is one of the comments that caught my eye...

YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!!!

i love this game. I watched you play it and bought Arma 2 because of you. Now i run round and kill everyone, its so hilarious.

THUMBS THIS UP SO HONEYDEW SEE'S, FUCKING CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

idawson007 3 minutes ago

Sigh I miss the times when I first started playing...

I still remember my first interaction with another player...

Story time? I think so.

I spawned at Balota, heard Airports are good loot places saw the Balota Airport so I headed there. Checked the hangers and only found a single grenade. So equipped with my new explosive baseball I went to check out he ATC Tower. Didn't find any weapons, thinking back there was a lot of silenced ammunition though. When suddenly another survivor comes up the stairs with a M4 CCO. "Whoa man, I don't know who the fuck you are but I don't fucking trust you..." I salute him, didn't get my mic set up yet at this point yet. "I don't fucking care if you salute me or not, go down the fucking stairs and leave... Or we can awkwardly sit here staring at each other all fucking night!" So I slowly back down the stairs and leave the building. Upon leaving I didn't notice that I aggro-ed a monkey Zed. I freak out start running when suddenly I hear a shot ring out. The survivor in the tower shot the Zed and I was able to walk away unscathed. How ever I did die an hour later in a cabin, surounded by Zed I decided to throw that M67 down and take all those sum'a'bitchs with me.

Yeah.

That was times before Psychos and DC exploiters takes the game.

These guys are THE WROST lets play idiots of them all.

But, if it brings in more stupid fanboy scrubs to snipe, than it's all good.