bonafide

RIP DayZ - Yogcast started a LP

Seeing how extremely unforgiving this game is in the beginning, I predict a "few" new threads popping up during the next few days, if you know what I mean.

Lol I got top comment!

EDIT: And then all top comments disappeared. :(

I really like the Yogscast, but they should have stayed away from DayZ.

I think we should all become bandits and make them disgusted with the game! I know that's what I'm gonna do! :D

Oh and another thing, they cheated in their video and the server admin gave them stuff and teleported them, so cheat report maybe?

QUICK SOLUTION. EVERYONE START KILLING UNARMED SURVIVORS ON THE COASTLINE! :D

The carebears are coming prepare yourself get your pitchforks!!!!

I hate the fun atmosphere of Yogscast in a zombie apocalypse, it doesn't let me take the game seriously!

Wasted minutes of my life watching this. Was utter crap and pretending they havent played the game when they had M1911's and other stuff on spawn. If your going to act like noobs at least do it properly so its more convincing.

Wasted minutes of my life watching this. Was utter crap and pretending they havent played the game when they had M1911's and other stuff on spawn. If your going to act like noobs at least do it properly so its more convincing.

they was noobs but they was on a private server and had a admin with them who was giving them weapons and other stuff and making them spawn near each other etc.

This is a great event. Even if you do not enjoy the videos they put out.

You are so silly to be hating on a youtube channel with million+ subscribers and bringing more eyes / attention to this mod!

It will bring more attention / eyes to this mod, it will help out Rocket, the community will get bigger. That is the whole point, the bigger the community = the greater demand for this type of game.

It brings more motivation to the developers to refine it more often / work on it more.

The more eyes this mod grabs, the more Bohimia Interactive will understand that what they have here is a gem that is waiting to shine.

Don't be self-centered pricks, you should want what's best for the mod / game.

Are you so blind that you do not realize that every time a popular youtube channel streams this mod, it is almost as it is a free promotion.

Go like their video, promote this free promotion to this mod, let it open more eyes so more can experience the awesomeness of DayZ.

I couldn't watch it all..

What I gathered though is that they aren't even playing DayZ correctly. By the comments and the look of the video I saw it looks like they were playing on a private server. They started with more gear then they are suppose to start, probably given by RidgeDog.

They even have RidgeDog protecting them when Simon got down, what fun is that to watch?

They apparently just started the game, yet they have someone protecting them making sure they don't die. Not fun to watch when you know they won't die because they got someone with silenced guns protecting them, plus the thought that they may be playing on a private sever.

Like what that guy said. Having popular youtubers looking at the mod brings more popularity, I like that. Just finished watching the video though, it was utter crap. Heavily disappointing, so they're spawning around with an admin teleporting them to eachother, giving them stuff and rezzing them.

They missed what makes DayZ the game it is by a long shot. I do hope they make a proper LP.