ImpulZ

Xbox Update 11/09/2018

On 11/09/2018 at 3:31 PM, ImpulZ said:

Hello guys,

we have a new update for you today (approximately 5 PM CEST).

Changes:

• Fixed items disappearing from the containers (backpack, jacket, jeans,…) after logout from the server
  • Fixed the free space calculation in the inventory
  • Fixed game freezing when disconnecting the controller
  • Improved listing of the servers in the server browser
  • Improved the title stability

Don't forget to restart your consoles!

We are looking forward to your feedback!

1 - Had not items dissappear or duplicate for that matter since updating.

2 - All inventory slots now work perfect.

3 - Controller reconnects are smooth and instant.

4 - Server list loads well and fast but the toggle system works backwards for me; So if its set to 'Slots - Ascending' then its the highest populated server at the top and it descends in population towards the bottom of the list...So its set back to front? Also 'Previously Played Servers' & 'Favourites' still dont load or show once selecting those tabs to 'SHOW'. 

5 - Game does seem overall a lot smoother with less dosconnects on servers but game can still lose alot of frames and get spikes of server lag and rubber banding from time to time.

23 hours ago, Jake Blake said:

Very new to DayZ and new to these forms. Nice to see a lot of friendly thank yous to the devs. Unlike the pubg forums that are completely filled with hate. Can anybody answer a question for me? How often do the updates come out for this game? I've only had it for a few days. Very frustrated with the guns not working I've died several times while shooting at somebody and my bullets doing nothing and then my reloading makes my gun fire and gets away my position. Unable to hear the gun firing from my perspective but teammates around me can hear it every time I hit the reload button also swarms of zombies will come if you hit reload multiple times. Hope this gets fixed. Awesome game so far I hope to see you soon great progression. Thanks Dev team

PUBG is alot more toxic but its just generally the mood of game forums, especially early access. 

There have been 2 updates since release, Well, 3 if you include the latest update which got brought out, took back due to issues which they fixed and they released the update again. I couldn't tell you of a schedule but it seems like they are activey fixing and working on priority issues effecting game play and also stuff like vehicles which are supposedly in final tweaks before release. 

The bugs you mentioned; theydo know about and are working on. The reload bug is frustrating as it can give away your position etc but there are small in game workarounds for bugged guns which some times work. If you have more details on it, I could try and help.

11 hours ago, BarelyCrafty said:

1. All filters on the server list are being remembered correctly except REGION (keeps resetting to ALL).
2. In SORTING filter two of the options are named incorrectly (need to be alternated):

• Slots - Descending (shows servers with lowest population first instead of the highest)
  • Slots - Ascending (shows servers with highest population first instead of the highest)

Very good patch! Love correctly calculated free space in my inventory the most! 

Only once I had an issue with a hoodie when after moving all the items from it it was EMPTY, but still showed 4/12 instead of 0/12 (https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnSrEL2s4mTIgSa-X9VG5TmTlWSA).

10 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

You have to understand that we must set priorities when developing the game. The Xbox version is out for 2 weeks now and we are working to resolve critical issues and basic functions in the game. This is not the time to worry about cosmetic features, we will get to that when the time is right and the state of the game allows it. No use in being able to paint your weapon when you still have trouble managing your inventory or even joining a server.

Thanks a lot for reporting, we are looking into it. :)

For me; Just my favourites and recently played don't save or show. 

Recently played - No servers show on the list but sometimes 'A' will prompt to 'connect' once setting up the tabs.

On 9/11/2018 at 11:51 AM, Skunkyhdd said:

Hey guys, after this update i cant sprint or jump anyone havin this problem?

Either you have to much inventory or if you have a ballistic vest or press vest they way you down to the point you can’t sprint or jump. 

Now the character locked in database is worse. Me and a buddy have been kicked of twice for no reason. We try to join a sever for the first time and we get locked in the database. Don’t know if it’s because the server was mid shut down or what but it’s very annoying and ruins the game for us.