Tyler Tee H C

Couple of Questions

So when we are injured from Hunger and thirst can applying bandage help ? 

AND

Is there a way to know when you are full ?? Or is it just the 3 arrows ?

AND can we use the shadows to find a certain direction ??

I know I have thousands more questions, but when I get here my mind throws a blank.

Thanks, in advance.

Will there be stats etc ???

AND

Do the Zed's only spawn when someone is nearby or if somebody has already been through ? I think I recall something like this on ArmAII Dayz. So if I see Zed's ahead of me in a town I am approaching does that mean there has already or there is current activity ? Or are they simply random ??

AND

Are open Door's Random ? Or are the Doors I see open open because someone has already opened it previously ????

AND 

Is switching servers during games a stratagy or something ??

AND if I, or someone has been killed can they I get back into the same server and get the lost loot ? 

Total Xbox Bambi.

Thanks again in advance.

44 minutes ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

So when we are injured from Hunger and thirst can applying bandage help ? 

AND

Is there a way to know when you are full ?? Or is it just the 3 arrows ?

AND can we use the shadows to find a certain direction ??

I know I have thousands more questions, but when I get here my mind throws a blank.

Thanks, in advance.

Unsure about the bandage, but if I had to guess I would say no.

The up arrows indicate the condition is improving. 1 slowly improving, 2 moderately improving, 3 quickly improving.

The color of the icon is what I pay attention to. For example if your food icon is white, your good. Yellow means your hungry. Red literally means your starving. I try to eat when I'm yellow.

When your moving the down arrows will appear, indicating you are basically burning calories. 

If your in a starvation situation and have no food, then obviously you have to find some, thus exponentially burning more calories in the process, quickening the onset of death.

If your lucky enough to find some food, when you are in the red, eat it and try not to burn too many calories while the condition improves.

Same goes for water...

As far as navigating, I would recommend using https://dayz.ginfo.gg/ you have to basically do it the old fashioned way. Find road signs and start typing the Russian gibberish in to the map search engine and it will help narrow down where you are. 

Use tricks like, keeping the coast on one side in early game to help know where you are and where your headed...

I think the sun is in a static place right now. West/southwest...

Not sure about zombie spawns, but makes sense they would only spawn when someone is nearby.

Open doors mean someone has been there, but there is still the potential for loot. Proceed with caution.

Server hopping to loot is a strategy that some use and is basically an exploit. I understand that it could also lead to your character being locked in the database (unplayable) for upwards of an hour to prevent you from doing this.

I think dropped loot will despawn after awhile, not sure how long...

Edited by Anyeurysm
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah I have to thank you, but I did figure this out today that like you say the fact the arrows were down did not mean I went from full to low, but from say full capacity is now either slowly lowering (one arrow) or quickly lowering (two or more arrows) and that mis understanding has now been corrected.

I think if  it were a little bit clearer but now I kind of get it. And boy its more - ish.

I would like to know what all the fruit and other food is in the build so I know what I am looking for. But I also love the unknown elements earlier when I saw a pack of Wolves shred to players to their death whils t I could only look on in terror!!!!! WOLVES!!! When were they added ???? Was not expecting that, and it was a REAL incredible moment for me as a gamer. Realistic AF.

Thanks for your helpful post man.

• Like 1

And I did also work out and again you are correct. That the shadows do point SW which was very interesting being that is where well ... You are at much risk but a pot of gold just might be at the end of that shadow,but could also lead you to a very well camofloughed and Silent end. Good clues in there ;)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

And I did also work out and again you are correct. That the shadows do point SW which was very interesting being that is where well ... You are at much risk but a pot of gold just might be at the end of that shadow,but could also lead you to a very well camofloughed and Silent end. Good clues in there ;)

He's literally given you great advice lol 

Little extra tip...

Take note of the power lines when you head inland as they link up the map, good for navigation and point reference. Obviously the train tracks too but they run more so around the inside perimeter of the map. 

• Like 1