Tarkules

A small list of bugs

1. Inventory - after wearing a UK vest (35 slots), I started having a bad inventory problem. Was unable to put back my items from previous vest. Even when I tried to unload all my gear and put it back on, I couldn't. The only way to solve this was to remove my bag, put on the vest, fill it up, then put my bag back on.

2. Got stuck inside a picnic table with a table umbrella. Seriously. That was a sad moment. I just ran in a curve towards it - and Game Over. Had to kill myself by sprinting in the spot. Lost 3 hours of gameplay... Also, a suicide option can be useful in moments like these.

3. Ammo & magazzine descriptions lacks the most important info -  compatibility info. Whats it for? The fact that a gun was made and used on WW2 is less usefull than knowing with what to match it.

4. Alkaline 9v battery pic sometimes not showing.

5. Prone + eat + roll : creates a bug, character sttuters and acts weird until you get up.

6. Combine ammo - it says "click B to comine". But button B is the back button and it closes the inventory window. How is this possible?

7. The sun is stuck on the same spot. I think it needs some code to make time go forward. Kidding...

But seriously - survival at night is the real deal and should be added asap. What should I do with the flashlight if "Day mode" is always On..?

• Haha 1

To answer all your questions... it's a beta. Relax. Submit official bugs.

1. Inventory is a known bug. But in real life if you were swapping out bags you would have to unload one and reload the next.

2.thats a personal problem.

3.doesnt matter if it's useful. Sure it's a tooltip. But would you know from looking at a gun whether it takes 7.65x39, 7.65x45 or 7.56x54 rounds? No. Why should it tell you? Experiment. Find out. And after playing around know what guns use what ammo types.

4.items in inventory not showing picture is a known bug. Check out the pinned post about known bugs.

5.didnt even know roll was in game

6.this applies for all items. Put ammo in your hand. Hover over item in inventory. Press b. Auto combines. It's not PC so you cant drag and drop. I'd imagine it's TRUE inventory combinations and moving is part of the micromanagement function.

7. Too early for night gameplay. Coming in the future.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Tarkules said:

1. Inventory - after wearing a UK vest (35 slots), I started having a bad inventory problem. Was unable to put back my items from previous vest. Even when I tried to unload all my gear and put it back on, I couldn't. The only way to solve this was to remove my bag, put on the vest, fill it up, then put my bag back on.

2. Got stuck inside a picnic table with a table umbrella. Seriously. That was a sad moment. I just ran in a curve towards it - and Game Over. Had to kill myself by sprinting in the spot. Lost 3 hours of gameplay... Also, a suicide option can be useful in moments like these.

3. Ammo & magazzine descriptions lacks the most important info -  compatibility info. Whats it for? The fact that a gun was made and used on WW2 is less usefull than knowing with what to match it.

4. Alkaline 9v battery pic sometimes not showing.

5. Prone + eat + roll : creates a bug, character sttuters and acts weird until you get up.

6. Combine ammo - it says "click B to comine". But button B is the back button and it closes the inventory window. How is this possible?

7. The sun is stuck on the same spot. I think it needs some code to make time go forward. Kidding...

But seriously - survival at night is the real deal and should be added asap. What should I do with the flashlight if "Day mode" is always On..?

Hey @Tarkules

Please be sure to head over to the feedback tracker and report the bugs you have found this will help the devs with identifying the issues and resolving them.

AJ