Sign in to follow this  
Skruffy

[Bug] Character Locked in Database

Hello team, was just on a server, went off to get some food, now I am seeing this message whenever I try and join in a new server:

WARNING - you were kicked off the game. (Character locked in database).

Any resolution?

Fixed. Just reboot xbox. wait 30 min to an hour. Everything good.

Mod can close

On 01/09/2018 at 6:49 PM, Bombarding said:

Hello team, was just on a server, went off to get some food, now I am seeing this message whenever I try and join in a new server:

WARNING - you were kicked off the game. (Character locked in database).

Any resolution?

Heard its a lock for server hopping but by sounds of it; if you lag out or leave your game for a while then it somehow locks you in.

27 minutes ago, Powell x91 said:

Heard its a lock for server hopping but by sounds of it; if you lag out or leave your game for a while then it somehow locks you in.

It happened to me when I was in like a glitchy state and I left on a rock or something. If it's from server hopping is there a threshold? I dont reloot areas, but if I join a game and server is resetting I'll jump servers. Hasn't happened in a while and it would make sense for server hopping but whatevs. It's only lasted an hour.

17 hours ago, Bombarding said:

It happened to me when I was in like a glitchy state and I left on a rock or something. If it's from server hopping is there a threshold? I dont reloot areas, but if I join a game and server is resetting I'll jump servers. Hasn't happened in a while and it would make sense for server hopping but whatevs. It's only lasted an hour.

Idk exactly how it works just seen PC players talking about it and on PC thats what the character lock is supposedly for. They have a work around but we do not so just be careful when changing servers or if you get DC'ed leave it for a couple mins before rejoining. 

The only time I've actually been locked off completely was the same time frame of 1 hour and also I had left a server, joined another then got DC'ed so joined back but I got locked out for 1 hour.

I've had it twice now.  I get disconnected from a game, try to get in several servers that don't connect then get locked in the database.

If it is for server hopping then I get it, but its really only a useful feature if you can get into all the servers.  I've tried joinging servers and get passed the queue only for it to fail to connect, then I try a few other servers and get the same thing, only to then be locked in database.  Frustrating!!

GT: THYER5

Edited by THYERS
just cos

Sign in to follow this