Sign in to follow this  
Anyeurysm

I must be missing something...

Ok, I know it's a preview but I can't help but feel like this is almost unplayable.

My health meter was blinking red, food meter was red, water was white...

Found a can of sardines and a Rasputin kvass... ate and drank them... 3 up arrows over food and water now... health meter never stopped blinking or improved at all, tried to bandage in case I was bleeding or something in a last ditch effort to save myself and nothing...

Dead...

Wtf!

Am I not getting the dynamics of this game or is it that bugged as to where your consumables don't improve your health?

Is it something that if your already blinking red, you can't be saved?

I love the idea of this game and have been looking forward to it for a long time but seriously, is it that broken? Or am I doing something wrong?

Is there a roadmap for updates or any news coming from the devs as to what they're working on?

Sigh...

Respawning...

12 minutes ago, Anyeurysm said:

Ok, I know it's a preview but I can't help but feel like this is almost unplayable.

My health meter was blinking red, food meter was red, water was white...

Found a can of sardines and a Rasputin kvass... ate and drank them... 3 up arrows over food and water now... health meter never stopped blinking or improved at all, tried to bandage in case I was bleeding or something in a last ditch effort to save myself and nothing...

Dead...

Wtf!

Am I not getting the dynamics of this game or is it that bugged as to where your consumables don't improve your health?

Is it something that if your already blinking red, you can't be saved?

By this point; The can of sardines ain't really going to touch the sides. 

On a serious note; You need a full (white) food & water meter to recover health automatically, I believe. So you were way shit out of luck really by the stage you was at. 

3 arrows up means your meter is rising not you are at full meter. Vice versa for decreasing. From 1 to 3 arrows for the speeds. 

16 minutes ago, Anyeurysm said:

Is there a roadmap for updates or any news coming from the devs as to what they're working on?

Sigh...

Respawning...

There are blogs but not sure of a console thread here for updates. Someone will probably post a link mate.

• Thanks 1

1. Do not ever sprint unless in extreme danger

2. Crouch and rest periodically (stay still, dont move) while letting hunger/thirst be replenished. Constantly moving will always drain your food and drink stats. Resting will allow your stats to fill more instead of draining them at the same time youre refilling them

• Thanks 1