bent.toe

Is this fun?

13 minutes ago, DMC14 said:

i would guess we will have the opportunity to rent servers at a later date. then set them up like back on the arma 2 days. you could start with a pistol or food or both.

Aaw..the memories from Operation flashpoint and Arma. I wish Arma could make it's way to the consoles (in a simplyfied controller friendly way) and my game life would mostly be complete.

17 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Aaw..the memories from Operation flashpoint and Arma. I wish Arma could make it's way to the consoles (in a simplyfied controller friendly way) and my game life would mostly be complete.

but we need the mods that go with arma like life and that giant map battle mod and the ww2 version where all the humans were on the allies and you get a couple of humans mixed in amongst the bots on the baddies side. i only bought armma 2 to play dayz originally.

i only played flashpoint on xbox.

Not only do we need a modder, microsoft also need to aprove for added support on mods for xbox.

On 9/2/2018 at 10:07 PM, Marty3110 said:

Mushrooms, apples, pears, Wells, streams, chickens,  there’s an abundance of sustenance if you look for it. I’ve died ONCE due to bad resource management out of at least 20 games.

there are 2 map apps which are useful if you’re struggling.

there are many other reasons this game needs work. Bad resource management isn’t one of them. 

I've found a chicken and killed it, but didn't have anything to skin it with.  I've found wells and streams.  Mushrooms, apples, pears.. never found one.  I've walked through a large apple orchard too - nothing..  So how does one find those things?

Apples should be abundant in an orchard.. yet zip for me.