ImpulZ

Game Update 31/8/18

I'm still having server problems and micromanagement problems and I keep having this bug where I can't use anything in my inventory but still doing amazing for first couple days 

Can plz fix Servers every time I try to join one take me back to the list of servers or says Connection failed all time 

while aiming down sight and pressing Y your gun will fire for other players ( they will hear it you will not ) this attracts zombies and other players but if you are alone you will never know. fire places bugged obvs. big issue is backpack slots have an alice pack 110 slots have used 30 cant use anymore ( im from pc version aware of item sizes and slots etc these are standard items ) drink and food depletes faster than pc for sure with less loot I would drop depletion time either keep loot same or increase 15 percent. no weather effects as of yet have been playin ALOT and no weather has made me cold or in need of shelter like the pc version. day and night needs to be brought in soon for this too when servers are more stable. persistent tents I mean come on I had that 8 years ago playing the original dayz arma2 mod. not fussed about vehicles yet but yeah would love to see them soon. I feel there are 100s of items missing from the console version compared to standalone and we were told this was an identical game...and lets be honest you did charge 31 quid more than the more complete steam version of the game which is why people are pissed and the rating has dropped so low which is a shame cus this game is a GEM played hours with my mrs but its just not up to par at all with the PC version and I fear unless its sorted quickly it will die

On 31.8.2018 at 2:57 PM, recluse201@hotmail.com said:

Try unloading the magazine, then refilling it and loading it from your inventory

There are some major issues now with the magazines and some automatic rifles involving magazines. It`s newly reported on the bug tracker by the way to the dev. team as a major in-game issue. 

Edited by Nebulae3

Able to join servers now, that's good and able to get good play time in them. My biggest issue is the guns atm. It took me 15 minutes to fiddle around with unloading the mag and reloading the mag to try and get the handgun to cycle through the rounds. However it keeps only chambering one bullet from my inventory and not the mag. The mag is loaded and put into the handgun however it didn't cycle when needed.

Able to join servers now, that's good and able to get good play time in them. My biggest issue is the guns atm. It took me 15 minutes to fiddle around with unloading the mag and reloading the mag to try and get the handgun to cycle through the rounds. However it keeps only chambering one bullet from my inventory and not the mag. The mag is loaded and put into the handgun however it didn't cycle when needed.

Also the blood meter. I used bandages and I was still bleeding afterwards, passing out, and soon died. Yet I used all my bandages to try and fix the bleeding.

Edited by Nova5876
Typo

On 8/31/2018 at 5:01 PM, logan9850 said:

you need to add the server from the location where we're from US and set it as default

never mind about the update I guess Xbox Live is having problems right now having trouble shooting

Hi! Is it considered to have death animation? To know what we are dead? I'm dead without knowing why, and I want you to put something in place that tells us we're dead, an animation would be good, or at least some text saying if a zombie killed us or someone else by gunshot or famine or thirst.

• Like 1

Good job on the update, i hope to see another one this week, this time focusing on the inventory.

Weapons are bugged its causing players to shoot blanks and dying. This needs to be fixed or it makes the game non playable. Other than that great game so far! 

On 8/31/2018 at 8:39 AM, XxburnttoastxX said:

You guys need to fix the reload on the guns it's completely bugged  I have prestine mags and I can't put it in my gun and I also have another gun and I couldn't put it in that one either and they're both compatible with the weapon

Place gun in ground, if it shows a mag in press A on it. Or, drop gun and mag, out gun to hand, then press RT on mag to load it into firearm. Works for me everytime. 

Hey devs and players, TOP JOB on making a long awaited experience so smooth and fun.

Could the development team look into adding a pubg style auto jog, mainly because I have worn out my left thumbstick from constantly holding up. Unfortunately now going down ladders is a bit of Russian roulette. Reload, inventory management and controller being locked out after changing batteries are the only big issue. Can't wait for vehicles!!!!!  ?

P.S.

What region are NL and RU servers? (I'm in Australia)

Edited by Dadpool

If you’re having problems joining a server go to the list of servers that tell you which ones are FULL. I’ve found that when you join a server from that list generally if you get a server that’s 58/60 that you get into a que of one and you get in all the time. Low pop servers do not work, I figure it has something to do with not resolving your Ip or dna or something. So that’s a quick fix for the not being able to join. 

On 9/3/2018 at 8:15 AM, Austin Snipes Official said:

Place gun in ground, if it shows a mag in press A on it. Or, drop gun and mag, out gun to hand, then press RT on mag to load it into firearm. Works for me everytime. 

don't xbox live stream on mixer the audios jacked up on DayZ I hope they fix mixer soon

Edited by logan9850

20 hours ago, logan9850 said:

don't xbox live stream on mixer the audios jacked up on DayZ I hope they fix mixer soon

never mind Xbox One sound bar 5.1 makes it easy 7.1 sound bar  is having issues right now with mixer