crazy mike

Are we allowed to share progress of currently in development mods?

I have received mixed answers, some yes' and some no's and I really want to stare sharing progress with people outside of my circle of people who ALSO work on the same mod. XD 

Would like to start letting people get hyped for what im releasing come Beta, and hopefully get an answer here from someone who specifically has say over that stuff before I post a thread here and have it deleted or something, thanks for any answers! >.<

• Beans 1

I'd love to see new stuff being developed by modders, I hope you are allowed!

Anyone has plans on developing "Chernarus Life", "KoTH", "Battle Royale" mods?

On 8/23/2018 at 5:29 PM, crazy mike said:

some yes' and some no's and I really want to stare sharing progress with people

And the answer is yes! You can share progress on your work but no release for now, please.

• Like 1
  • Beans 2

2 hours ago, Tom_48_97 said:

And the answer is yes! You can share progress on your work but no release for now, please.

Little conflicting information here because I was told it was okay to share the mods.

Atleast that's what I did with my helicopter mod (0.63, enables internal code similarly to the other vehicles) and I haven't yet been told to take it down. 

I'll reply with link in a second to the twitter thread.

Edit: hmm, the tweet was deleted? The tweet youtube usually makes when uploading videos. The actual video is still accessible through my channel.

Edited by Jacob_Mango

16 hours ago, Jacob_Mango said:

Little conflicting information here because I was told it was okay to share the mods.

Atleast that's what I did with my helicopter mod (0.63, enables internal code similarly to the other vehicles) and I haven't yet been told to take it down. 

I'll reply with link in a second to the twitter thread.

Edit: hmm, the tweet was deleted? The tweet youtube usually makes when uploading videos. The actual video is still accessible through my channel.

Can you please post your progress on this forum? 
To my topic for modders: https://forums.dayz.com/topic/238837-modders/

Thank you.

On ‎23‎. ‎8‎. ‎2018 at 5:29 PM, crazy mike said:

I have received mixed answers, some yes' and some no's and I really want to stare sharing progress with people outside of my circle of people who ALSO work on the same mod. XD 

Would like to start letting people get hyped for what im releasing come Beta, and hopefully get an answer here from someone who specifically has say over that stuff before I post a thread here and have it deleted or something, thanks for any answers! >.<

You are modder from Arma 3? If yes I really like your mods.

Can you please post your progress to my topic for modders: https://forums.dayz.com/topic/238837-modders/