thebaddestass

.63 Combat System

1 hour ago, DannyDog said:

Yea im not a fan of occupying one of my movement key fingers to hold a separate key for 3-5 seconds. Though i can let it grow on me, i feel that its a bad design as it takes away ease of free moving. 

It does do a nice approximation of divided attention while trying to move while performing a fine manual task though.

5 hours ago, emuthreat said:

It does do a nice approximation of divided attention while trying to move while performing a fine manual task though.

This is true. In fact when the first experience of using the new system occurred i thought that just holding the key to perform the action would have been a lot better. Didnt occur to me that it would have a bit of a flaw xd

Though i dont like how long it takes for the action to actually start performing when holding the key. Makes it feel like im lagging.

On 03/08/2018 at 6:19 AM, benedictus said:

I think Escape form Tarkov did an excellent job when it comes to inventory management, especially reloading your guns. I wouldn't mind seeing something like that in DayZ, having clips on your vests/pockets to reload your gun with one button.

I'm with this guy. The devs should look to tarkov for how they have set-up their UI / Inventory Management system because it's very intuitive and fluid in comparison to the Dayz clunk approach.

I do love the new melee though. There's nothing like running to your mate for an entire evening only to do a full on swing punch in his face when you finally see them.

Edited by Caatalyst