Sign in to follow this  
Slyonez

Internationl dayZ trailer 2018

U love dayz? Yea me too.. u can describe dayz to a friend and get them interested straight away? Have u got the perfect "this is dayz" vid? Show your friend this "quick" preview and they wanna play themselves right now? I wanna see it. Show me the best vid you got to entice my friends to play. Mabey u can make one? Impress me :) #thisisdayz

Show 'em this (not my production):

Personally, I'm waiting for .63 stable before I promote DayZ too much. Honestly, I've been telling gamers to watch streams of people they might know that play DayZ.  Named streamers are great for selling the game.  I tell people IRL to have a look and decide for themselves.   The last thing I'd want is for someone to watch some artsy video, get the wrong idea, and then feel cheated.

There are a bunch of top-notch trailers already out there with some incredible skill behind them.  The vid that nl linked is a good one. Also, .63 is incomplete so there's a lot of content that hasn't been seen.  Thus, a lot of content missing from trailers.

Props, I guess, for trying to get a hashtag started.

• Beans 2

On 7/9/2018 at 3:07 PM, Parazight said:

Personally, I'm waiting for .63 stable before I promote DayZ too much.

This is my feeling too. I'm willing to give it another go once .63 hits stable but until then I'm extremely hesitant to recommend it again to anyone I like or want to continue being friends with.