Sign in to follow this  
virusofadown

Missing Tents.

So anyone else getting tired of their tents disappearing then coming back later? I know I am... Cant even go on any adventures because I depend on being able to store guns I may find in my tents... Kinda get myself quite the military Stash if I go say so myself, two Fals with night vision, an L85, couple DMRs, M107s, some M16 M203s. couple pairs of NVGs, hell I think the only thing im missing is a range finder. Long story short I cant play without my tents being there! I know they will be back, but like fuck... Anyone else hate this?

why the FUCK would you hoard NV FALs you fucking prick. I hope someone nukes your tent to shit

What else is there to do when searching for heli crash sites? Remember every gun you leave could be used to eventually kill you, so if there is anything really rare I take it.

how about let others take the gun? Seriously... if you die you die, i think the stupid tents should be removed full stop cause it encourages hoarding

So anyone else getting tired of their tents disappearing then coming back later? I know I am... Cant even go on any adventures because I depend on being able to store guns I may find in my tents... Kinda get myself quite the military Stash if I go say so myself' date=' two Fals with night vision, an L85, couple DMRs, M107s, some M16 M203s. couple pairs of NVGs, hell I think the only thing im missing is a range finder. Long story short I cant play without my tents being there! I know they will be back, but like fuck... Anyone else hate this?

[/quote']

I have a rangefinder, gps, if u wanna trade a FN FAL with nv, or a Thermal L85.

But yeah tents need fixing asap.

I dont see the big deal of hoarding weapons. Weapon spawns are all based off of individual players, wait 20 minutes and stuff respawns, vehicle hoarding is much worse, that I do not do.

Long story short I cant play without my tents being there! I know they will be back' date=' but like fuck... Anyone else hate this?

[/quote']

Hi. Do you know when/if they will come back?

I setup a tent well hidden that was loaded with precious items that I feel pretty sure noone found.

It's like 6 hours ago since I saw it last. I disconnected after I died and didn't return to it until now, and when I came back now it's nighttime and the tent is gone with all the stuff :-/

Disconnected at the site now, will relog around same time tomorrow hoping there's a chanse it's coming back then..

Happened to us a few times stopped our vehicles to fill up, a bus UAZ and a red car then the server reset and poof they were all gone. Have to wait for a hard reset or something then they appear.

Hope none of these people play on Atlanta 77, because if you do, and one of your tents had an AS-50 and M107 in it, it now belongs to us, as well as everything else in the tents. Thank you! :)

Our tents and vehicles went missing after a server reset and came back after the next. Now it happen again, hopefully they will come back after the reset too. I had just unloaded all my gear into one of the trucks so I could carry more stuff just before the truck went missing so they better come back or else I am screwed. Hehe. :P

Edited by Fluffs