HA-NA-MA-RU

Game that shows no sounds what so ever

Have a question here, Should I refund DayZ? Since its not giving me sound in-game. or wait for someone to say "I understand how frustrating situation like having no sound in-game" It's not fucking funny talk with robots with automatically typed messages. Hypocritical? I'm just being fair, honest here "not lying".

I'd apologize if this post is to offensive.

Edited by HA-NA-MA-RU

2 hours ago, HA-NA-MA-RU said:

"I understand how frustrating situation like having no sound in-game"

I hear you, hang in there i don't know how to help you but some one may. 

7 hours ago, HA-NA-MA-RU said:

Should I refund DayZ? Since its not giving me sound in-game.

If you have no sound in-game it is a problem of your system, not the game.

I can think of two quick things to try, which shouldn't take you more than a few minutes.

1) First make sure your default audio device is set correctly, and try using 24-bit audio, to do this:

right-click your volume icon down by the clock, select Playback devices, select your speakers/headphones (not hdmi or something that might have switched over automatically when plugging in a cable)

set the speakers/headphones to default, click apply, and then click properties.

now go over to the advanced tab and try setting it to 24-bit (48000 Hz) and put checks in both boxes of exclusive mode (if available), then click apply, then OK.

close out of all that and load up dayz and see if the sound works.

2) DirectX

get to a command prompt (or hold the windows key and press R) and type in dxdiag and click OK, it'll run automatically and it shouldn't take very long, it might even finish before you even know it started

right there in the system tab just make sure that DirectX 11 is listed as the version (towards the bottom)

now go over to the sound tab and check the notes section (also towards the bottom) 

if you're seeing anything other than No problems found then you probably have some dx audio issue

rbOGDgZ.jpg

Edited by GaryWalnuts