CheatActivated

'Connecting failed''

Hello,

So I have an error these days with DayZ.When I try to connect to a random server suddenly it shows me a pop up that says '''Connecting failed''.I've tried to connect to a lot of servers and there is the same issue..Can anyone help me with this ? Also when I close DayZ it shows me another message that is says ''Bad_Module_Info''.Please if anyone knows how to fix those errors please reply to my post.

Thanks for help 

http://prntscr.com/jwy13b

Have you tried validating your installation files through steam? I'm currently having the same issue with the "connecting failed" pop up and have yet to find a solution, but it's possible that validating your files could solve your "Bad_Module_info" problem.

i found a fix for the "connection failed" message on my laptop through researching a few forums. here's what to do:

1. search for the app called "services" on your laptop. I have windows so I just typed it into the bottom left bar of my desktop where it says "type here to search" and it popped up. 

2. once the app is opened, you'll need to search the list of services it gives you for the UPnP setting and change it to the opposite of what its on. so, if the setting is on turn it off, if its off turn it on. make sure that day-z is closed while you do this. 

3. after changing the setting, wait like a minute or two to let the change take effect and then try to connect to a server again. if it doesn't work still after like 3 tries to connect to a few different servers, you need to exit day-z, go back to the services and change the UPnP setting back to what it was originally on, but if it does work then you can keep the setting at the one that works. (don't forget that part.)

4. if it didn't work and you had to change the setting back, it would be worth a shot to try connecting to some servers again just to see if resetting the service made it work, though I didn't need to change it back. 

hope this helps, and happy gaming :)

Hello the validation didn't found anything wrong in my files.Also I  tried this with ''services''' and nothing.. 

thanks for helping me 

Edited by CheatActivated

I've also been getting this error and can't figure out why. I usually stick to playing on a couple of servers regularly, and some days I can connect, other days it just says connecting failed on all of them. Nothing has changed in the time between playing, and the game doesn't tell me anything other than "connecting failed". I've verified my game files, I've  tried deleting my settings and profile information, I've tried waiting several hours for the servers to restart. Nothing.

Is there any way I can see exactly why my connection is getting rejected?

Edit: Managed to join a server is Australia... where my ping is about 250-300, which is barely playable. (I'm east coast Canada)

Edited by Krovik