Sign in to follow this  
B.T.R

Running speed / TAB

Running speed should be reduced. You must forbid the collection of loot through the tab, this should be on attentiveness.

Agree, running speed is too fast. I hope they reduce it again when they implement cars. Forbidding looting through the inventory screen would be problematic when looting a person though.

I think running speed is okay, we have stamina now. Maybe the character speed should be reduced a bit also, when carrying a lot of gear on you, like with stamina pool. There is already a difference in speed when having a weapon in your hands and when it's holstered.

The current UI is still in works, so looting without TAB/vicinity window is still not a better solution if you want to be precise. In the end there's always got to be some compromise between in-game interface/abilities and the reality.

BTW There's no reason why you shouldn't have posted this in Suggestions. 

Edited by cirkular

13 hours ago, B.T.R said:

You must forbid the collection of loot through the tab, this should be on attentiveness.

I disagree.  TAB looting should always be an option for situations where 'F' looting isn't viable.  That said, they've done a great job making 'F' looting pleasant which has made it my preferred way to loot.  That is how you get players to use the systems you want them to use - make those systems good.  Not by forcing them out of systems they are more comfortable with.